Southampton v Manchester City > Sat 9th February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southampton v Manchester City (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Southampton v Manchester City > Sat 9th February Southampton v Man City The game between these two at the Etihad earlier this season was outstanding, the game ended 3-2 to City only after being 1-0 down Southampton took a shock lead. The game was open and could have easily been more goals with both keepers being kept busy. Southampton have managed to score in eight of their last ten games and them games see them take points from Arsenal and Chelsea, They took the lead twice this season agains United and our easily capable of doing the same against City at St Mary's. Man City had kept six consecutive clean sheets before the Liverpool game on Sunday but with Kompany out for around three weeks the defence in front of Joe Hart isn't as secure. Without their leader on the field i think they'll concede for the second consecutive game. Btts @ 11/14 Betfair 8 units Southampton to score first @ 23/10 StanJames 2 units

Re: Southampton v Manchester City > Sat 9th February You might be on to something there. I think City's start to the month is going to be representative of their future form and their ability to underestimate the Premiership's more modest teams is indicative of GG and a punt on Southampton wouldn't go amiss if they could pull off a late winner, courtesy of the Kompany's absence.

Re: Southampton v Manchester City > Sat 9th February 5pts Southampton (+1AH) to beat Man City 1.83 Ladbrokes I think this will be a good test for the champions here. Southampton have shown they won’t roll over for anyone but they’ve also shown they’ve got the quality to cause the big teams problems. Saints only went down 3-2 at the Etihad on the opening day of the season and were they to lose here I don’t think it will be by many. City haven’t really ever impressed on the road this season so I think Southampton have every chance of a result here but I’ll take them on the Asian handicap as we will get a refund if they lose by a goal, which is the worst result I see them securing. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/southampton-vs-man-city-betting-southampton-can-run-the-champions-close-for-a-second-time-this-season

Re: Southampton v Manchester City > Sat 9th February Under 2.5 @ 2.11 pinnacle Southampton have gone under in their last 7 EPL games at home with 2 wins, 4 draws and a loss in these games, so Man City, who have gone under in 3 of their last 4 away games in the EPL, and having some struggles to recapture their form of last year, will not have it easy here. City won 3-2 at home earlier in the season and they had problems with Soton then, so can see this being a close game with little between them, and not many goals in the game

Re: Southampton v Manchester City > Sat 9th February

Southampton v Man City The game between these two at the Etihad earlier this season was outstanding, the game ended 3-2 to City only after being 1-0 down Southampton took a shock lead. The game was open and could have easily been more goals with both keepers being kept busy. Southampton have managed to score in eight of their last ten games and them games see them take points from Arsenal and Chelsea, They took the lead twice this season agains United and our easily capable of doing the same against City at St Mary's. Man City had kept six consecutive clean sheets before the Liverpool game on Sunday but with Kompany out for around three weeks the defence in front of Joe Hart isn't as secure. Without their leader on the field i think they'll concede for the second consecutive game. Btts @ 11/14 Betfair 8 units Southampton to score first @ 23/10 StanJames 2 units
3-1 More profit here! Good weekend so far.

Re: Southampton v Manchester City > Sat 9th February

My bet for today game is Man City from behind 7.00 bet365. Sauthampton has worst record in PL when they take a lead in the match. City have the class to make turn in the game.
Man City paly with motivation, I think there are problems inside tihs team. This game cost me a lto of money, I play 3 times Man City-1AH on live:wall