Chelsea v Wigan Athletic > Sat 9th February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Wigan Athletic (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Chelsea v Wigan Athletic > Sat 9th February Chelsea v Wigan Chelsea have scored exactly two goals in everyone of their last five games totalling 10. They've also conceded 10 goals in their last five games, latest being 3 to Newcastle 2 away to Brentford, 2 away to Reading and 2 at home to Southampton. Wigan's last two games have ended 2-2, one away to Stoke after going 2 goals behind and the latest at home to Southampton. Wigan know how to find the net and with the rate that Chelsea are conceding at the moment I can see Wigan getting at least one. Chelsea should have to much for Wigan at the attacking end just like at the start of the season, Hazard was man of the match on his debut and Chelsea run out 2-0 winners. Hazard is back after his three game ban but still no Luiz and the recent results tell there own tale, some people think his a bit on-off but when he plays you can tell the difference in the team. Chelsea to win but I expect goals. Over 2.5 @ 10/17 Betfair 10 units Btts @ 5/6 Betfair 4 units

Re: Chelsea v Wigan Athletic > Sat 9th February Some good points, but I might go for a safer option and take Chelsea Race to 2 Goals @ 1.44, it is little bit less than Over 2.5 Goals, but just in case they will stop at 2-0. However, after losing to Newcastle I expect them to bounce back and won't be surprised with the Blues scoring by 4-5 goals.

Re: Chelsea v Wigan Athletic > Sat 9th February Wigan +1.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle Chelsea are scoring goals as well as conceding and they have a win, 4 draws and a loss in their last 6 matches in all competitions with their only win being a 2-1 win over Arsenal. So whhile they have the players who can score they also are conceding goals. Wigan are similar in that they too have been scoring goals but also conceding goals as they have 3 draws and a 3-2 loss to Sunderland at home in their last 4 EPL games. Like them to keep this close since Chelsea cannot keep a clean sheet, but neither can Wigan, so look to a game with some goals in it, and maybe Chelsea to edge it

Re: Chelsea v Wigan Athletic > Sat 9th February I am struggling to find any value in this game. Chelsea have won 12 of the 15 Premier League meetings with Wigan. Wigan only have 1 clean sheet in their last 15 Premier League games and both sides have been involved in games going Over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7. Neither side is performing well recently with Chelsea only having 1 win in their last 6 in all competitions and Wigan with 1 win in last 12 Premier League games. I think the individual talent of the Chelsea players will be the difference although I'm not sure if there is any advantage playing at home as the crowd could turn on them should Wigan take the lead, Overs looks the call. Chelsea have scored exactly two goals in each of their last four Premier League games and on each of the last three occasions one has been netted by Frank Lampard and one by Juan Mata. Mata has been in great form this season, he has been involved in 19 goals (10 goals, 9 assists) in 20 PL starts. If Chelsea are to win today I think he will feature heavily so another goal or assist looks on the cards to me. Chelsea have won the most penalties in the PL this season while Wigan have conceded the most so there is a good chance of one today & Lampard would most likely step up (if he's on the pitch!) 0.5pts Score/Win Double (Juan Mata) @ 9/5 BetFred 0.25pts Penalty Awarded (Yes) @ 7/5 PaddyPower

Re: Chelsea v Wigan Athletic > Sat 9th February

Chelsea v Wigan Chelsea have scored exactly two goals in everyone of their last five games totalling 10. They've also conceded 10 goals in their last five games, latest being 3 to Newcastle 2 away to Brentford, 2 away to Reading and 2 at home to Southampton. Wigan's last two games have ended 2-2, one away to Stoke after going 2 goals behind and the latest at home to Southampton. Wigan know how to find the net and with the rate that Chelsea are conceding at the moment I can see Wigan getting at least one. Chelsea should have to much for Wigan at the attacking end just like at the start of the season, Hazard was man of the match on his debut and Chelsea run out 2-0 winners. Hazard is back after his three game ban but still no Luiz and the recent results tell there own tale, some people think his a bit on-off but when he plays you can tell the difference in the team. Chelsea to win but I expect goals. Over 2.5 @ 10/17 Betfair 10 units Btts @ 5/6 Betfair 4 units
4-1 Good bit of profit here