Most profitable jockeys over the last two years riding today (24/1/13)

I find stats really interesting and although I wouldn't back a runner solely on jockey success most of the time, here is a top ten list for you all... 1. Ann Stokell - 51 rides/2 wins +£65 2. Robert Winston - 1424 rides/183 wins +£61.68 3. J S McGarvey - 75 rides/7 wins +£52.54 4. Mr P Prince - 128 rides/12 wins +£37.92 5. Joe Fanning - 1799 rides/284 wins +£32.51 6. Shirley Teasdale - 254 rides/22 wins +£29.35 7. Robert Tart - 61 rides/8 wins +£15.75 8. Andrea Atzeni - 913 rides/116 wins +£14.87 9. Mr J O'Neill - 23 rides/4 wins +£13.83 10. Jordan Nason - 36 rides/4 win +£9

Re: Most profitable jockeys over the last two years riding today (24/1/13) Interesting stats but not sure if they are useful for punting purposes. I see Ann Stokell ( a jockey I like to see win even when I lose ) is top of the tree , not sure if it is prudent to back her blindly because of her level stakes profit although no doubt she will be due a 66/1 winner in the next 12 months. As for popular jockey Joe Fanning ...from almost £1800 bet on him ( £1 a pop) you only profit £32 !! Not having a dig at your stats ,they are interesting , would be fascinated to see what other stats you can come up with.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.