** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Razbet NBA picks 2013

Howdy, I'll post some of my picks here, I've been always been lucky when posting on PL :) I bet on flat stakes, one game per day , mostly sides, sometimes (usually weekends) , I like to play a teaser. For tonight OKC at Clippers. Clippers underdogs by 2,5 It doesn’t happen very often , but in front of the Thunder , there’s a possibility. Coming off a tough loss at Denver , Oklahoma is in Angels City to meet the revelation Clippers. Their OT loss vs Denver wasn’t surprising, considering the excellent game in transition of the home team. Also keep in mind that Thunder had a strong rally in the 4th to tie the game , and some amazing shots by Westbrook. The Thunder’s point guard is averaging 33.8 points over his last four games.Kevin Durant scored 37, setting a personal best with four straight contests of 30 or more points, while Russell Westbrook had 36. This might look like impressive stats, but they still lost the game. Thunder are 2-5 ATS in the last 7 meetings. Underdog is 10-4 ATS in the last 14 meetings. Looking over all these NBA trends, the OKC might be running a bit better, but getting an underdog as good as the Clippers at home , it doesn't happen very often . Expecting the bounce back from the Clips and the home court advantage to make the difference. Possible low scoring game, but tonight's free NBA tip goes to Clippers to cover 3 ~ adjusted spread ~ for odds in the range of 1.83 to 1,87 ~ good NBA betting value. I'll try to post my picks approx 2 hrs before the tip off, this game starts in less than 30 minutes though .

Re: Razbet NBA picks 2013 PHO closing it down last night, wins an ugly game against the Clippers. :ok Tonight , two big leans Dallas -1 in front of the Spurs without Duncan and Manu Lakers -5 vs Utah . Lakers covered both games vs weak opponents at home, at the beginning of January . Resurrection time ??? Yes.

Re: Razbet NBA picks 2013 Last night another loss on Dal but the Lakers recovered and call it even for the night . Looking over the games, noticed a few circumstantial situations that I might take advantage on , nothing too obvious though. My dog of the night is Portland +1 . At home, good crowd, playing very well, POR has a good shot vs the lousy Clippers. Watching the Clips without Paul , is like watching Was. on a funny Note, , hard to understand L Odom's place in this team , he missed easy layups from underneath the basket vs the Suns and not sure how he will recover his long break ... Not very organized, lack of direction and frustration. LA Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games. Portland is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games at home I like them in this spot and that's my game of the night . Also , a small lean on TOR over 199. Good scoring team.

Re: Razbet NBA picks 2013 Amazingly, Por managed to win the game above :) :ok For tonight , I'm thinking at the Lakers hosting the Hornets. So much hassle , back and forth , meetings and lots of struggling for the all star team of the Lakers this season. This reminds me somehow of the doubts that a lot of NBA analysts had 2 years ago about Miami. There’s lots of talent , but how they going to make it work together as a team. Seems that Lakers are on a good path to find their way. Coming at half season only 19-25 , the Lakers have tried to get a more consistent performance out of Kobe Bryant and more scoring from point guard Steve Nash. Nash is averaging 14.6 points on 51.0 percent shooting over his last five games after scoring 10.4 per contest in his first 15 for the Lakers. But there’s challenging times ahead, a long seven game trip that begins tomorrow, but first, they’ll try to continue their dominance over the Hornets, which it might seem funny are only 4 games below the Lakers, not even thinking to make the playoffs (15-29). Interesting to see Bryant playing the servant role for Dwight Howard, but in the end, they need to get some wins and work on the chemistry. Big difference of momentum , Lakers-7

• 1 month later...

Re: Razbet NBA picks 2013 Tonight it's time for my friends from Toronto to step it up against Phoenix . The Raptors have won two straight against the Suns after a 14-game losing streak in the series. Toronto’s 99-96 victory in Phoenix on Jan. 24, 2012, was its first there in eight games. Bargnani had 36 points – the third-highest total of his career – in that win but scored four in 27 minutes during the most recent meeting, a 101-97 home victory Nov. 30. There’s a lot of bad things about Bargnani everyone wants to see him gone from Toronto, one thing is not taken in consideration : what does Bargnani wants ? I think he wants to win and in order to win he will eventually play better. Let’s hope the GS game was the beginning. Too bad Raptors won’t make it to the NBA playoffs . Take the Raptors -1 for the win.

Re: Razbet NBA picks 2013 Easy win for the Raptors last night :ok Tonight , the Clippers @ Nuggets game seems interesting. Den is a force at home and their runs in transition are unstoppable. At home against the Clips , which I consider slow in transition. Can they be stopped ? I don't think so , DEN by 10. The Nuggets have won 15 of the last 24 games against the Clippers since 2006-07. Denver is 44-8 since the start of the 2009-10 season when facing an opponent in the second game of a back-to-back at home. Nuggets are 10-1 ATS in their last 11 home games vs. a team with a winning road record. Nuggets are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 home games. Nuggets are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600 Take Den -4

Re: Razbet NBA picks 2013 Good win on Den a few days ago. Let's keep it rolling : FOr tonight I have HOU Rockets @ PHX Suns Phoenix allowed the terrible Sacramento to shoot 54.9 percent from the field on Friday. With O’Neal and Gortat out, the Suns started a smaller lineup losing 121-112 to the Kings. For Houston , Parsons looks to continue his impressive production, averaging 24.3 points on 63.6 percent shooting - 61.4 percent (27 for 44) from beyond the arc - over the past six games. He scored 26 points while hitting 6 of 8 from long range against the Warriors. The Rockets connected on just 36.5 percent from the floor against GS and still managed to score 94 points. When shooting over 42% , expect to see tonight 120. Harden had a tough night , but I'm expecting him to bounce back . Take Over 211.0 at 1.9

Re: Razbet NBA picks 2013 What can I say ? win.gif icon_biggrin.gif win.gif Usually I'm on the other end of the stick losing by a point or tow on totals , but what happened tonight is Phoenix is something to remember icon_smile.gif 18 points in the last 30 seconds and the game goes over in the last second with a useless three pointer by Houston. 30.0 96-103 HOU James Harden made 3-pt. Jump Shot 26.0 HOU Personal foul on Omer Asik 26.0 96-104 PHO Goran Dragic made 1st of 2 Free Throws 26.0 96-105 PHO Goran Dragic made 2nd of 2 Free Throws 26.0 HOU 20-second Timeout 21.0 99-105 HOU Carlos Delfino made 3-pt. Jump Shot, Assist James Harden 11.0 HOU Personal foul on Jeremy Lin 11.0 99-105 PHO Goran Dragic missed 1st of 2 Free Throws 11.0 99-106 PHO Goran Dragic made 2nd of 2 Free Throws 11.0 HOU Full Timeout 10.0 HOU Lost ball turnover on Patrick Beverley, Stolen by Marcus Morris 8.0 HOU Personal foul on Donatas Motiejunas 8.0 99-106 PHO Marcus Morris missed 1st of 2 Free Throws 8.0 99-107 PHO Marcus Morris made 2nd of 2 Free Throws 8.0 HOU 20-second Timeout 6.0 102-107 HOU James Harden made 3-pt. Jump Shot, Assist Patrick Beverley 5.0 HOU Personal foul on Donatas Motiejunas 5.0 102-108 PHO Goran Dragic made 1st of 2 Free Throws 5.0 102-109 PHO Goran Dragic made 2nd of 2 Free Throws 1.0 105-109 HOU Donatas Motiejunas made 3-pt. Jump Shot, Assist Patrick Beverley icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif http://www.****.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1161460#' #runninghot"="" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(252, 245, 234);">#Runninghot

Re: Razbet NBA picks 2013 What can I say ? :ok :nana :ok Usually I'm on the other end of the stick losing by a point or tow on totals , but what happened tonight is Phoenix is something to remember. 18 points in the last 30 seconds and the game goes over in the last second with a useless three pointer by Houston. 30.0 96-103 HOU James Harden made 3-pt. Jump Shot 26.0 HOU Personal foul on Omer Asik 26.0 96-104 PHO Goran Dragic made 1st of 2 Free Throws 26.0 96-105 PHO Goran Dragic made 2nd of 2 Free Throws 26.0 HOU 20-second Timeout 21.0 99-105 HOU Carlos Delfino made 3-pt. Jump Shot, Assist James Harden 11.0 HOU Personal foul on Jeremy Lin 11.0 99-105 PHO Goran Dragic missed 1st of 2 Free Throws 11.0 99-106 PHO Goran Dragic made 2nd of 2 Free Throws 11.0 HOU Full Timeout 10.0 HOU Lost ball turnover on Patrick Beverley, Stolen by Marcus Morris 8.0 HOU Personal foul on Donatas Motiejunas 8.0 99-106 PHO Marcus Morris missed 1st of 2 Free Throws 8.0 99-107 PHO Marcus Morris made 2nd of 2 Free Throws 8.0 HOU 20-second Timeout 6.0 102-107 HOU James Harden made 3-pt. Jump Shot, Assist Patrick Beverley 5.0 HOU Personal foul on Donatas Motiejunas 5.0 102-108 PHO Goran Dragic made 1st of 2 Free Throws 5.0 102-109 PHO Goran Dragic made 2nd of 2 Free Throws 1.0 105-109 HOU Donatas Motiejunas made 3-pt. Jump Shot, Assist Patrick Beverley http://www.****.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1161460#' #runninghot"="" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(252, 245, 234);">#Runninghot :ok

Re: Razbet NBA picks 2013 Alright , let's see if we can keep the streak going . OKC Thunder @ SA Spurs Parker hit a buzzer-beater to give San Antonio an 86-84 win in the first meeting between the teams Nov. 1. but he's not playing tonight. He's the heart of this team and I do believe the Spurs have a different style without him. OKC is rolling like a Thunder and they have proven every game is treated at 100% (except Miami). Spurs don't have a LeBron - so I think OKC will take this one down. Recommend to take at OKC +2. OKC +2 at odds around 1,83 to 1,90 depending on the bookie and the time. Good Luck :hope

Re: Razbet NBA picks 2013 The Thunders embarrassed themselves last night .... Westbrook looked so hyper , i thought he was on something . Tough loss , the streak stopped :( MEM Grizzlies @ POR TBlazers Portland has won three consecutive home meetings and seven of the last nine against the Grizzlies. J.J. Hickson posted double-doubles in both contests against the Grizzlies and has eight double-doubles in his last nine games. Hickson is averaging 17.6 points and 12.7 rebounds during the span while continuing a stellar season in which he is averaging 13.4 points and 10.6 boards. Damian Lillard is also playing well with six straight games of 20 or more points. Lillard is averaging 24.4 points and shooting 54.5 percent from the field during the stretch. Overall, he is shooting 42.9 percent while averaging 18.9 points and 6.4 assists. Very good at home, I see POR taking this one down, might be a close game , by this looks like a home win. Take POR TBlazers +1.5 odds 1.9