** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

EXCUSES JUST DONT CUT THESE DAYS

Re: EXCUSES JUST DONT CUT THESE DAYS Yap Casey you are right... I've seen the rest and he didn't really push the horse at all... could have at least placed under normal conditions... was lucky because I had a lay on Faffa, but I can understand it's hard to lose under such conditions...but to be honest that is a lot of weight to lose in short time... little bit risky for the health to I agree top performance in sport has a lot to do with sacrifice ... but there should be some limits

Re: EXCUSES JUST DONT CUT THESE DAYS

Yap Casey you are right... I've seen the rest and he didn't really push the horse at all... could have at least placed under normal conditions... was lucky because I had a lay on Faffa, but I can understand it's hard to lose under such conditions...but to be honest that is a lot of weight to lose in short time... little bit risky for the health to I agree top performance in sport has a lot to do with sacrifice ... but there should be some limits
It was a four runner race. No EW terms

Re: EXCUSES JUST DONT CUT THESE DAYS Lady Calantha was declared a non runner at 11:09 so presumably Betfair would still have been 2 places? Dodgy reasons have to stop. Lady Calantha was out with 'knocked joint' on a self cert. Obviously there is no way to check this but at least it isn't as bad as the dubious 'not eaten up.' A very good example of a poor excuse is the withdrawal of Spellmaker from the 15:35 from Lingfield on the basis of 'travel.' Withdrawn at 12:12 with barely three hours to go. I actually know where Tony Newcombe's yard is as I used to go out with a girl from around there. Great Torrington is the nearest largeish place and that's not very close (although down there it counts as next door). I reckon its a good four to five hours from there to Lingfield- it used to take me around an hour to get from County Hall to Great Torrington- and the only excuse is that the horsebox was stuck somewhere and wouldn't have made it in time. This is somewhat unlikely because they'd easily have known that by midday- perhaps it broke down?