Flat Racing 6th Jan

2.15 Wolverhampton Follow The Flag has been running to a suitable level but not been threatening to win and he will need them to go end to end to get involved around here and is better at Southwell. One Scoop Or Two can easily be excused his run last time out given the slowly run affair and also no headgear, that’s back on today but again been off the track for nearly a month and others come here looking slightly better treated at present. Dakota Canyon clearly hasn’t been easy to train having plenty of time between runs but his latest effort looks one of note in first time blinkers. They need to work again off a 1lb higher mark but that form has been franked with the winner winning again. Lean On Pete’s form has taken off this winter and although scored by smallest margins he has scored with plenty to spare, poorly placed last time out and should still be able to make his presence felt off this sort of mark 4lb above last winning mark, hasn’t been seen for 52 days now need to return in same form but yard are going well. Elizabeth Coffee shaped a little better last time out in a 5 runner affair, this is more competitive and unlikely to get such a soft lead. Continues to tumble in the weights but more needed to take this. Idol Deputy looks the safest option, he has really found his feet under this useful apprentice scoring twice with more authority than margins suggest. Up 4lb for those efforts and step up in trip should be fine (scored over slightly further first time at Lingfield) last effort was a career best but looked to have more still to come and not the most exposed 7yr old neither. 2pt win Idol Deputy 7/2 hills 4.20 Wolverhampton Gabirals Gift may do better dropped back to 6f today having disappointed last time out, overall profile is patchy and one to tread very carefully with especially drawn out wide. Fred Willets was held up last time out unusually and shaped a shade better he is on a dangerous mark 13lb below last winning mark head gear back on but is unlikely to get soft lead here today and is another to tread carefully with. Strong Man won for the 2nd time over 7f last time out when making all, has been caught out over 6f before and 3lb leaves him on a career high mark. Invigilator was becoming frustrating before scoring 3 times this winter, he isn’t straightforward but should get the race run to suit but he is up 2lb for latest win and the 2nd let that form down yesterday at Lingfield. Tackles class 5 for the first time and will need to step up on recent efforts to take this but possibly not fully exposed yet. For me I am gonna stick with Belle Bayardo who I put up at Kempton earlier in the week. He won on penultimate start in really good style scoring decisively over this CD he showed the same game attitude at Kempton, this looks a slightly easier race and well drawn again to sit just behind the leaders and it just could fall apart for him. 2pt win Belle Bayardo 7/1 bet365

Re: Flat Racing 6th Jan Newbie to this forum, hello all :) I have picked 5 from wolverhampton as follows 1:45 sophies beau e/w this has won for me before so i am not really going on form just covering it incase it wins again lol 2:15 lean on pete 2:45 brown pete this has won last 3 times and i fancy it to make it 4 on the bounce, berlusca ran yesterday and can be a danger. 4:20 strongman 4:50 jonnie skull and one from plumpton (bollin judith) for a lucky 63 good luck guys

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.