Hyundai Tournament of Champions - 4-7 Jan

kevshat

Re: Hyundai Tournament of Champions - 4-7 Jan So last year I noticed a lot of winners were priced on Betfair in the 40-100 range. 3 of the Major winners (Watson 50, Webb 95, Ernie 50) were in this range, as was Bradley when he won the WGC. Countless more during the regular PGA season too (Piercy, Huh, Haas and Stanley off the top of my head). As such I'll be picking a player in the 40-100 range every week to test my theory. This week its... 3pts Mark Wilson @ 85 Betfair (40-100 pick) Wilson has 5 victories in his career. All of them occurred in the first 10 weeks of the year and all were on Bermuda Grass. With a field of just 30, the big two absent and everyone coming off a break of some sort I don't see any reason not to take Wilson here (the course is Bermuda Grass). He's also won in Hawaii before, albeit at the Sony Open. 1pt Scott Stallings @ 95 Betfair With 4 Par 5's and a number of Par 4's under 400 yards length off the tee could be an advantage and Stallings has plenty of length. He's a very streaky player but when he's hot he scores very well and he finished last season brilliantly, with a win and several other Top 10's.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.