** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Under 3.5 Glory Hunt Pt IV

TheLubet

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Under 3.5 Glory Hunt Part II Sorry i missed you post earlier, i try to stick to games i can watch and concentrate on from the start don't get greedy and get out especially if corners at the start or it seems wide open, get out with your shirt you should be in profit after 5-6 mins. I try for at least 5%. The Leicester game 5% was .11 i took .18 after 5 mins, its snowing sliding about and their running hard to keep warm so could have been goals none so far h/t but them's the breaks. I never re-enter a market i'm in the green or back an away side who has scored or is leading, asking for trouble! the shalke game is a cracker 4-3 at the moment so extra for over 3.5. I bank a small % after each bet cause a loser is around the next bend, always, never forget a loser is waiting! I was playing holdem last night got to the final table looked around and said to myself do i want to play or win? There is a difference!