Channel 4 Racing

What do people think of the new team headed by Clare Balding starting Tuesday 1 January covering Cheltenham? I will miss John Francome for one (never realsied he was 60!!) and do wonder if it will lose its character a bit. What do others think? Mind you I do think CB is very impressive!! Snowflake;)

Re: Channel 4 Racing Personally thought it was looking dated and welcome the new line up, yet to see if they will have any new features? I do like Graham Cunningham who is joining from Racing UK and obviously Nick Luck is hard to beat. Not a great fan of Claire Balding but i have to admire her as she knows her stuff and always seems well researched in whatever sport she tackles. The likes of Lesley Graham were well past their sell by date to be honest and i wont miss BigMac although i can see his appeal to some. Tommo will get plenty of work on courses doing the MC bit and that will keep him happy. Overall happy with the change although i must admit i usually watch Racing UK for the big meetings.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.