** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BACK TO BACK WINNERS WITH A DIFFERENCE H/HURDLES, H/CHASE AND NHF

Ive been reading a few other threads were some replies indicate this is not a good IDEA but this something slightly different. In the 1st instance i was really looking at HANDICAPS [jumps only not novice handicaps] were a horse as had to poor runs not finnishing in the 1st 4 in its to previous races then winning NEXT TIME OUT and hoping it was back to something like its best and a good chance of a follow up. At the same time realised horses that had just run once and won [ nhf races] had done well. THESE ARE ONLY THE BASIC RULES HORSE MUST HAVE WON LTO IF ITS ONLY RUN OR HORSE MUST HAVE WON LAST TIME OUT BUT HAD AT LEAST 3 RUNS AND NOT FINNISHED IN 1ST 4 IN LAST 2 RACES BEFORE WINNING LTO. THEIR ARE OTHER RULES WHICH I WILL KEEP TO MYSELF. TODAYS QUALIFIERS 2.10N STATE BENIFIT 3.15N BAKBENCHER 3.30K RYMERS HA THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR FOR THIS SYSTEM IS JAN TO THE END OF APRIL THE WIN S/RATE OVER A 5 YEAR PERIOD AVERAGES 25 % LIKELY TO BE AROUND 100 SELECTIONS IN NEXT 4 MONTHS AVERAGE PROFIT AROUND + 35 % WHATS PAST IS PAST AND MAYNOT BE THE SAME IN 2013 BUT 1 NEVER KNOWS T%M

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• THE % MAN

Re: BACK TO BACK WINNERS WITH A DIFFERENCE H/HURDLES, H/CHASE AND NHF

Ive been reading a few other threads were some replies indicate this is not a good IDEA but this something slightly different. In the 1st instance i was really looking at HANDICAPS [jumps only not novice handicaps] were a horse as had to poor runs not finnishing in the 1st 4 in its to previous races then winning NEXT TIME OUT and hoping it was back to something like its best and a good chance of a follow up. At the same time realised horses that had just run once and won [ nhf races] had done well. THESE ARE ONLY THE BASIC RULES HORSE MUST HAVE WON LTO IF ITS ONLY RUN OR HORSE MUST HAVE WON LAST TIME OUT BUT HAD AT LEAST 3 RUNS AND NOT FINNISHED IN 1ST 4 IN LAST 2 RACES BEFORE WINNING LTO. THEIR ARE OTHER RULES WHICH I WILL KEEP TO MYSELF. TODAYS QUALIFIERS 2.10N STATE BENIFIT PULLED UP 3.15N BAKBENCHER 3RD 100/30 3.30K RYMERS HA 4TH THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR FOR THIS SYSTEM IS JAN TO THE END OF APRIL THE WIN S/RATE OVER A 5 YEAR PERIOD AVERAGES 25 % LIKELY TO BE AROUND 100 SELECTIONS IN NEXT 4 MONTHS AVERAGE PROFIT AROUND + 35 % WHATS PAST IS PAST AND MAYNOT BE THE SAME IN 2013 BUT 1 NEVER KNOWS T%M
NOT A GOOD START BUT EARLY DAYS AND ONLY TIME WILL TELL T

Re: BACK TO BACK WINNERS WITH A DIFFERENCE H/HURDLES, H/CHASE AND NHF NEW YEARS DAY IF THEY RUN 3.20 MUSS SHILPA ************************** 3.15 EXETER FLYING AWARD *********************************************** Ive included the irish but have no idea if they will be profitable or not. 1.25 FAIRYHOUSE LISZT Maynot be around tomos hence early post HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR T

NEW YEARS DAY IF THEY RUN 3.20 MUSS SHILPA ************************** 3.15 EXETER FLYING AWARD *********************************************** Ive included the irish but have no idea if they will be profitable or not. 1.25 FAIRYHOUSE LISZT Maynot be around tomos hence early post HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR T
REFRESHED AS THESE WERE PLACED YESTERDAY IN CASE I DID NOT MAKE IT TODAY HAPPY NEW YEAR T%M

NEW YEARS DAY IF THEY RUN 3.20 MUSS SHILPA ************************** 3.15 EXETER FLYING AWARD :ok W 11/2 *********************************************** Ive included the irish but have no idea if they will be profitable or not. 1.25 FAIRYHOUSE LISZT Maynot be around tomos hence early post HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR T
A NICE WINNER AT 11/2 TODAY BACKING THE LOT AT LEVEL STAKES A 4.5PT PROFIT T%M

SORRY FORGOT LINGFIELD AND INCLUDED MUSS AGAIN LINGFIELD 2.50 TERRACO 3.20 I'M FRAAM GOVAN 3.50 SGT RECKLESS W 13/8 MUSS 2.40 GOLDTREK 2ND 13/2 T%M
4 SELECTIONS 1 WINNER 13/8 AND 1 PLACED LEVEL ST WIN P/L - 1.375PTS

CHEPSTOW 3.20 SONA SASTA 12/1 [1 PT EW] 3.55 BOB FORD NEWCASTLE 1.05 ONE FOR HARRY w 6/4 SANDOWN 3.40 JOHNS SPIRIT 2nd 6/1 T%M
I thought I'd shown every 1 but missed armedanddagerous 1.40 nc [155 last 3 runs]] and it won at 9/2 sorry about that so what should have been a 3pt profit ended up a 1,5pt loss but good to se it won T%M

Re: BACK TO BACK WINNERS WITH A DIFFERENCE H/HURDLES, H/CHASE AND NHF THIS DOES NOT SEEM TO BE WORKING BUT THE S/R IS NOT GREAT ANYWAY AND ALWAYS THE CHANCE OF A BIGGIE COMING ARE WAY [ OR MAYBE NOT] WARWICK 1.15 EASTLAKE 2.25 STORM SURVIVOR NOTHING FROM THE OTHER COURSES T%M

THIS DOES NOT SEEM TO BE WORKING BUT THE S/R IS NOT GREAT ANYWAY AND ALWAYS THE CHANCE OF A BIGGIE COMING ARE WAY [ OR MAYBE NOT] WARWICK 1.15 EASTLAKE :cry2ND 5/1 2.25 STORM SURVIVOR :@ LOST NOTHING FROM THE OTHER COURSES T%M
ALTHOUGH WINNERS FOUND IN THE PAST NOT SO GOOD AT THE MOMENT EARLY DOORS AND CAN ONLY HOPE FOR IMPROVEMENT T%M

Re: BACK TO BACK WINNERS WITH A DIFFERENCE H/HURDLES, H/CHASE AND NHF UPDATE SINCE START BETS 28 [1 BET 1PT EW] WINS 5 ST 29 RETURNS 19.28 P/L - 9.72 UNFORTUNATELY AS STATED I MISSED A 9/2 WINNER WHICH WOULD HAVE MADE THIS - 5.22 BUT WAS NOT SHOWN TODAYS 2.10P ONLY 4 RUN QUARTZ DU MONTCEAU T%M

UPDATE SINCE START BETS 28 [1 BET 1PT EW] WINS 5 ST 29 RETURNS 19.28 P/L - 9.72 UNFORTUNATELY AS STATED I MISSED A 9/2 WINNER WHICH WOULD HAVE MADE THIS - 5.22 BUT WAS NOT SHOWN TODAYS 2.10P ONLY 4 RUN QUARTZ DU MONTCEAU :cow W 9/4 T%M
ST 1 RETURNS 3.25 P/L + 2.25 BETS 29 [ONE WAS 1PT EW] WINS 6 ST 30PTS RETURNS 22.48 OVERALL P/L - 7.52 T%M

FFOS LAS 1.40 SHAKING HANDS 9/4 w 3/1 4.20 STILL BELIEVING 10/1 ******************************************** LINGFIELD 3.55 SALUT HONORE 9/4 T%M
JUST 1 WINNER ST 3 RETURNS 4 P/L + 1PT OVERALL P/L - 6.52