** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Pakistan Premier League > 28th December

Habib Bank V Wohaib Under 2.5 goals @ 2.05 - bet365. Wohaib are truly woeful. They've scored one goal in their last eleven league fixtures. Fair enough they have been shipping goals, but Habib Bank aren't much better themselves, with only three scored in their last six games. Habib Bank sit only a couple of places off bottom placed Wohaib. I think although Habib Bank should win, they're not a top side in Pakistan, and subsequently will struggle. So a small win looks on the cards here.

Karachi Port Trust V PMC Athletico Over 2.5 goals @ 2.2 - bet365. Karachi seem like a pretty over'ish sort of side, with twelve goals shipped in their last five home fixtures. However, in that period they've scored twelve goals as well. PMC Athletico have shipped nine goals in their last five games, and are in the relegation zone. I fancy this to be an open game and worth the gamble at above evens.

Re: Pakistan Premier League > 28th December

Habib Bank V Wohaib Under 2.5 goals @ 2.05 - bet365. Wohaib are truly woeful. They've scored one goal in their last eleven league fixtures. Fair enough they have been shipping goals, but Habib Bank aren't much better themselves, with only three scored in their last six games. Habib Bank sit only a couple of places off bottom placed Wohaib. I think although Habib Bank should win, they're not a top side in Pakistan, and subsequently will struggle. So a small win looks on the cards here.
got this one wrong as Wohaib went down 6-0 :$

Karachi Port Trust V PMC Athletico Over 2.5 goals @ 2.2 - bet365. Karachi seem like a pretty over'ish sort of side, with twelve goals shipped in their last five home fixtures. However, in that period they've scored twelve goals as well. PMC Athletico have shipped nine goals in their last five games, and are in the relegation zone. I fancy this to be an open game and worth the gamble at above evens.
5-0 .... Bet won :ok

Did they cancel the games?
No it's just that due to the obscure nature of this league sometimes they games are cancelled from any live score ticker, or unavailable. In that case you have to wait a couple of hours after the game should have finished :ok