"Sports-Betting as a Business" (108 picks +38% yield)

zbrochu

Key of my method is that I do keep track of real form of the team. Sometimes one team play a decent game but lose the game in some mysterious unlucky accident. Bookmakers are not sophisticated enough when they make lines for this hundreds of bets every week. They take rather widely available stats and set up odds. Because I keep track of more detailed stats, and I watch the games and I track progress of teams very closely, I think I have a chance to get some advantage over bookmakers and to select most undervalued teams. Rules: 1) Football Underdogs ODDS > 3.00 2) Only most popular leagues 3) Stake: flat 10/10 for each bet 4) Bookmakers: mainly Pinn, sometimes Bet365 5) Selecting "unlucky" teams that are likely to show good performance. The ones that "should" and deserve to be higher in league position. More about strategy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PwoZMfLVoY

It is very stressful to put this video here on British forum, because of my accent - I am not an english speaker :$

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "Sports-Betting as a Business" strategy Some of this odds might be lower now as I placed them on Monday GETAFE 6.47 TROYES 9.32 LEYTON ORIENT 4.03 BURNLEY 3.25 PETERBOROUGH 3.78 NORWICH 4.21 SUNDERLAND 3.94 BARNSLEY 5.57 EVIAN 5.31 SOCHAUX 7.65 WIMBLEDON 5.79

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.