Flat Racing > Wednesday 19th December

Aidymac

*Menadati > Kempton 6:55 > WIN @ 9/1 Bet365 BOG* This horse was 3rd here at Kempton off a mark of 67 back in February, and runs off 60 tomorrow, so at the weights has a superb chance in my opinion. That day it was only beaten 1 1/2 lengths in a Class 5 handicap, and tomorrow's is a much weaker Class 6 apprentice handicap. Paul Booth is a promising young lad that had a winner on his last ride, and has ridden 2 winners from his 19 rides to date, possibly one for the future. Too big at 9/1.

Sporting Gold 16:25 Kempton 3/1 Betfred BOG Steps up to handicaps and on his first start since May. A pricey looking yearling he's been unplaced on all three starts but has been gelded which caught my eye. Breeding suggests decent chance and and jockey booking is good (Andrea Atzeni). This is the same trip as his previous three but performance didn't indicate that to be a problem. Royal Etiquette looks like a good choice but I'm going for Roger Varian's charge to win. 10f. Half brother to Battleoftrafalgar.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.