Value Home Picks

Re: Value Home Picks (37 bets + 2.5% yield)

Fixture: Stake: Odds:

York vs Exeter £5.28 2.28 (FT: 1:2)

Alfreton vs Dartford £5.28 2.39 (FT: 3:2)

Profit: +£2.06 Overall: Bank: £107.75 Profit: +£7.75 Yield: 3.3% As their were only 2 fixtures as selections today it meant that if one didn't win than profits were going to be quite low for the system. The next selections will include much more selections though as it will include matches from the PL, championship and league 1 as well as league 2 and the conference that were included today.

Re: Value Home Picks (39 bets + 3.3% yield) This is selections for the Tuesday mid-week and NOT the weekend selections: Fixture: Stake: Odds: Morecambe vs Dagenham & Red. £5.39 2.38 I was waiting for the odds to come up on pinnacle as I want to be consistent in what site I use to collect odds but I would of hoped they would of done it by now but they haven't so I used Bet365. I doubt pinnacle would of given odds more than 2.4 on this is the selection as the odds range was about 2.3-2.38 for this match.

Re: why Morecambe ?

1. The odds for this game in pinnacle is 2.50 2 . I'm confused!! goal priority of Morecambe's 6 home matchs and Dagenham's 6 away matchs is not in your range. so why you select that?
There is different ways to obtain the ratings for the two teams playing each other. It depends on what you count as the last number of fixtures.

Re: Value Home Picks (12 bets + 44% yield)

For this system I am doing it the last 6 games as one set of ratings and then the last 6 home and away games as another set of games' date=' which both seem to be working at the moment. If the games crossover into both set of ratings than only one bet will still be placed as opposed to two. I hope that has cleared up any confusion.[/quote'] But here you say that only matchs that cover 2 ways, will be select. so what is your final method? The last 6 match (home and away together for team A & B ) or last 6 match that Team A played in home and Team B played in away?

Re: Value Home Picks (12 bets + 44% yield)

But here you say that only matchs that cover 2 ways' date=' will be select. so what is your final method? The last 6 match (home and away together for team A & B ) or last 6 match that Team A played in home and Team B played in away?[/quote'] They only have to cover 1 method to be selected and both methods will be continued.

Re: Value Home Picks (39 bets + 3.3% yield)

Morecambe vs Dagenham & Red. £5.39 2.38 (FT: 2:1)

Profit: +£7.44

Overall: Bank: £115.19 Profit: £15.19 Yield: 6.4% The price for Morecambe in this game did drop on pinnacle from 2.5 - 2.38 which is quite a big drop and therefore would of been with in my odds limit. I think the reason for the price moving down so much is because their was free entry to the ground and therefore and assumption of given more of a home advantage due to the bigger crowd. Selections for the weekends will be not be on as early as they usually will be due to having to wait for the 1x2 odds to be released for League 2 and the conference.

Re: Value Home Picks (40 bets + 6.4% yield) Selections for the weekend Fixture: Stake: Odds: Sunderland vs West Ham £5.76 2.33 M'boro vs Watford £5.76 2.06 Colchester vs Scunthorpe £5.76 2.16 Leyton Orient vs Crewe £5.76 2.37 Preston vs Walsall* £5.76 2.15 Burton vs Torquay £5.76 2.18 Gillingham vs Port Vale £5.76 2.05 Hereford vs Alfreton £5.76 2.05 Woking vs Ebbsfleet* £5.76 2.06 *These game take place on sunday.

Re: Value Home Picks (40 bets + 6.4% yield)

Sunderland vs West Ham £5.76 2.33

M'boro vs Watford £5.76 2.06 Colchester vs Scunthorpe £5.76 2.16 Leyton Orient vs Crewe £5.76 2.37 Preston vs Walsall* £5.76 2.15

Burton vs Torquay £5.76 2.18

Gillingham vs Port Vale £5.76 2.05 Hereford vs Alfreton £5.76 2.05

Woking vs Ebbsfleet* £5.76 2.06

Profit: -£14.00 Overall: Bank: £101.19 Profit: £1.19 What this set of games have helped me to do is to set a lower odds limit as the games below 2.10 really lost money. Odds of 2.05-2.08 wouldn't normally be in the selections but I had to see how they did and contemplate if they could ever be picked. Anyway with a lower odds limit it still would of been a loss and this is really due to the lack of home wins through out the leagues, in league 1 on saturday there was only 1 home win and in the conference only 1 home win on the saturday. For the next selections I will include more leagues from Europe that have been doing well under this system. These are Portugal, Spain and Scotland .

Re: Value Home Picks

West Ham vs QPR £5 2.11 Wigan vs Sunderland £5 2.11 Derby vs N'Forest £5 2.24 York vs Aldershot £5 2.15 Raith vs Hamilton £5 2.32 (Scotland)

Granada vs Rayo'V £5 2.31 (Spain)

Almeria vs Barca B £5 2.19 (Spain) Profit: -£23.45

Overall: Bank: £77.74 Profit: £22.26 That was just a terrible weekend. I will go back to the original 3 league (PL, CH + L1) however I still want to keep Spain as that league stayed profitable this week. Next selections will be up soon.