** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Boxing - Dec 15th

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fragomeni, G v Branco, S (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Saunders, BJ v Blackwell, N (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dickinson, T v Ajisafe, B (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Masternak, M v Haapoja, J (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Abraham, A v Bouadla, M (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 56 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Santa Cruz, L v Guevara, A (21:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Groves, G v Johnson, G (22:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 40 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Narvaez, OA v Quijano, D (23:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Angulo, A v Silva, J (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Porter, S v Diaz, J (02:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Khan, A v Molina, C (02:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 70 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Donaire, N v Arce, J (03:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Dec 15th Big fight preview: 2pts C.Molina to beat A.Khan by KO/TKO/DQ 10/1 Betfred Even though Khan should win there’s no way I can advocate a punt on him at the prices given that he’s coming in off the back of that lights out knockout by Danny Garcia so the value for me lies in Molina. I’m not altogether convinced Molina can outbox Khan enough to get a decision win so I’ll have a few sheckles on Molina by KO which is where the value lies in the fight to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/khan-vs-molina-betting-carlos-molina-looks-good-value-to-leave-khan-s-career-in-tatters

Re: Boxing - Dec 15th

Big fight preview: 2pts C.Molina to beat A.Khan by KO/TKO/DQ 10/1 Betfred Even though Khan should win there’s no way I can advocate a punt on him at the prices given that he’s coming in off the back of that lights out knockout by Danny Garcia so the value for me lies in Molina. I’m not altogether convinced Molina can outbox Khan enough to get a decision win so I’ll have a few sheckles on Molina by KO which is where the value lies in the fight to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/khan-vs-molina-betting-carlos-molina-looks-good-value-to-leave-khan-s-career-in-tatters
Was going to write up on this but you've pretty much covered it, with you on this one.

Big fight preview: 2pts C.Molina to beat A.Khan by KO/TKO/DQ 10/1 Betfred Even though Khan should win there’s no way I can advocate a punt on him at the prices given that he’s coming in off the back of that lights out knockout by Danny Garcia so the value for me lies in Molina. I’m not altogether convinced Molina can outbox Khan enough to get a decision win so I’ll have a few sheckles on Molina by KO which is where the value lies in the fight to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/khan-vs-molina-betting-carlos-molina-looks-good-value-to-leave-khan-s-career-in-tatters
On paper it should be an easy win for Khan. A hand picked opponent that doesn't look to be the hardest of punchers. Khan should be too fast, too experienced and should get the job done but no value at the odds whatsoever. Khan has been banging on about a new Khan, he talks about himself as if he is now some sort of technical wizard in the ring but he will go back to his old self as soon as he gets hit and starts to wobble. He doesn't use his brains in the ring. You see experienced fighters in the ring that get in trouble hold, tie up, get to the end of the round. Khan has too much bravado for his own good, sees the red mist when hurt and wants to stand and trade with a fuzzy head, no defence and rubber legs. I can't stand his arrogance, will not take any blame for poor performances, choosing to blame everyone else. How arrogant to demand Freddie Roach just ditch Pacquaio because he wanted to be number 1 and given full attention. He isn't even getting that now with Virgil Hunter the trainer for Andre Ward. Khan is a lot of talk but his career is going backwards and I hope he takes another flush to the chin tonight. I'm not sure if Molina will have enough to trouble Khan but the Bolton lad hangs his chin out, asking to be hit and that is always a danger when it is made of glass. Molina is likely to have a size disadvantage but Khan can't take punches and he's the sort of boxer I'm always looking to oppose with such a dodgy defence and chin. He knows it's a crossroads for him tonight and I think he'll feel the pressure on him to perform. He could have outboxed Garcia and was quicker than him but he went to pieces and ended up doing his funky chicken dance, let's hope for more of the same here. Can't see Molina winning on points if it goes all 12 so like Kev suggests have taken the KO but also small stakes on group round betting. Molina to beat Khan by KO - 2pts @ 10-1 Sportingbet Molina rds 1-3, Molina rds 4-6, Molina rds 7-9, Molina rds 10-12 (33-1, 25-1, 28-1, 33-1) Bet365 - 0.5pt each group.

Molina rds 1-3' date= Molina rds 4-6, Molina rds 7-9, Molina rds 10-12 (33-1, 25-1, 28-1, 33-1) Bet365 - 0.5pt each group.
Why not just aadd another 2 points to your bet on Molina by KO/TKO/DQ? Your 33-1 shot's would return 17pts from 2pts stake whereas another 2 points on Molina by KO/TKO/DQ would return 22.

Why not just aadd another 2 points to your bet on Molina by KO/TKO/DQ? Your 33-1 shot's would return 17pts from 2pts stake whereas another 2 points on Molina by KO/TKO/DQ would return 22.
Good point. I wasn't thinking straight when I put them on and it didn't matter in the end. Too slow, took too many punches, reach disadvantage. Still not over impressed with Khan, has a tendency to leave his chin exposed when missing. Mis match in the end as many had suggested and they were right to stop it, he was taking an unneccessary beating and was miles behind on points. I'd favour Kell Brook in a match against Khan, hope they can make it happen at some point.