Low Risk = Mega Winnings

KavkaZ

:loon Maximum unit / bet 1. Minimum odds to win 400.0 :notworthy Using Bwin for the system "Run of play Lead-Lose" and the bookie with the highest odds for the "Prono Combi System" for minimum 600.0 odds (using doubles and triples with 2-3 bankers in a 6 fold combo ticket). What means Run of play Lead-Lose? Answer: The team that will score first in the game at the end must lose! :lol Good Luck! P.S.: You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can ... ;)

Re: Low Risk = Mega Winnings Tuesday, 11 December RUN OF PLAY LEAD-LOSE Choosen from a very wide offer only 4 games and will combine them 3/4 and 4/4! Le Mans FC - GFC Ajaccio @ 9.50 Alloa Athletic - Queen Of The South @ 6.25 Motherwell - Aberdeen @ 7.75 Hereford United - Cheltenham Town @ 7.00 ... are the 4 games. For exemple, detailed: 1. 3-Fold @ 460.15 1/10 Alloa Athletic - Queen Of The South @ 6.25 Le Mans FC - GFC Ajaccio @ 9.50 Motherwell - Aberdeen @ 7.75 2. 3-Fold @ 415.62 1/10 Alloa Athletic - Queen Of The South @ 6.25 Le Mans FC - GFC Ajaccio @ 9.50 Hereford United - Cheltenham Town @ 7.00 3. 3-Fold @ 399.06 1/10 Alloa Athletic - Queen Of The South @ 6.25 Motherwell - Aberdeen @ 7.75 Hereford United - Cheltenham Town @ 7.00 4. 3-Fold @ 515.37 1/10 Le Mans FC - GFC Ajaccio @ 9.50 Motherwell - Aberdeen @ 7.75 Hereford United - Cheltenham Town @ 7.00 5. 4-Fold @ 3221.09 1/10 Alloa Athletic - Queen Of The South @ 6.25 Le Mans FC - GFC Ajaccio @ 9.50 Motherwell - Aberdeen @ 7.75 Hereford United - Cheltenham Town @ 7.00

Re: Low Risk = Mega Winnings Hi, KavkaZ, I've moved your thread here; this is proper place, and in any case will bring you more readers than in Unreasoned Bets subforum. :ok I have not heard of this bet so far, but sounds interesting; though, I think these odds are robbery! If someone asked for my opinion about odds on this market, I'd say they must be somewhere between 10 and 12, and they are just half of that. :\ I based such an expectation just on gut feeling and odds available for HT-FT markets; somehow I believe these odds should be a bit lower than odds for HT1-FTX or HT2-FTX market, but I might be wrong... Anyway, if you bet on singles, I think you stood some chance to make profit; but chasing trebles at these odds pushes probability laws to far, doesn't it... :eek Good luck anyway, :hope you'll beat bwin! :ok

Re: Low Risk = Mega Winnings

I'm confused by this- is there an actual market for the team that scores first to lose the game? I'm not following where the prices have come from.
Mainly at Bwin sometimes Betsson offers but for major soccer leagues, like more Bwin because they cover even obscure divisions. Run of play Lead-Lose, for exemple Juventus vs Inter. - 10' 0-1 Inter opens the score - 33' 1-1 Juve levels up - 65' 2-1 Juve scores for 2-1 - 90' 2-1 FT Result, Juventus wins the clash. Our bet is a winner.. sounds a bit difficult to play 3/4 games, worth imo the 2/4 system, because odds for such a bet cannot be lower than 6.0. Have some stats, better results in Weekend, wide offer - during midweek hardly can catch up.

Tuesday, 11 December RUN OF PLAY LEAD-LOSE Choosen from a very wide offer only 4 games and will combine them 3/4 and 4/4! Le Mans FC - GFC Ajaccio @ 9.50 LEAD-WIN Alloa Athletic - Queen Of The South @ 6.25 LEAD-WIN Motherwell - Aberdeen @ 7.75 LEAD-WIN Hereford United - Cheltenham Town @ 7.00 LEAD-DRAW
0/5 -5u All 4 games Lost.. but not panic, hard to catch during midweek these Lead-Lose matches especially in cup games - looking forward to the weekend games, already have 2 games on the papper.

Re: Low Risk = Mega Winnings Wednesday, 12 December RUN OF PLAY LEAD-LOSE Not very much to choose from tonight, the game I was keen to take a shoot was postponed: Oxford vs Accrington from FA Cup England - will take a look at this encounter between a hot favorite Lorient and Sochaux... I believe visitors are going to open the score but at the end Lorient take the victory. FC Lorient - FC Sochaux @ 8.50 1/10 Bwin adding a different type of bet, Half Time/Full Time: FC Lorient - FC Sochaux 2/1 @ 29.0 1/10 Marathonbet

Wednesday, 12 December RUN OF PLAY LEAD-LOSE FC Lorient - FC Sochaux @ 8.50 1/10 Bwin -1 LEAD-WIN adding a different type of bet, Half Time/Full Time: FC Lorient - FC Sochaux 2/1 @ 29.0 1/10 Marathonbet -1 1/1
0/2 -2u ======== OST 0/7 -7u

Re: Low Risk = Mega Winnings Thursday, 13 December RUN OF PLAY LEAD-LOSE Very few games today, spot only 3 games, 2/3 and 3/3 system this time. Zulte-Waregem - KRC Genk @ 6.75 UD Las Palmas - Real Betis Seville @ 7.00 Hastings United - Harrogate Town @ 6.75 1. 1/10 @ 47.25 Bwin Zulte-Waregem - KRC Genk @ 6.75 UD Las Palmas - Real Betis Seville @ 7.00 2. 1/10 @ 47.25 Bwin UD Las Palmas - Real Betis Seville @ 7.00 Hastings United - Harrogate Town @ 6.75 3. 1/10 @ 45.56 Bwin Zulte-Waregem - KRC Genk @ 6.75 Hastings United - Harrogate Town @ 6.75 4. 1/10 @ 318.94 Bwin Zulte-Waregem - KRC Genk @ 6.75 UD Las Palmas - Real Betis Seville @ 7.00 Hastings United - Harrogate Town @ 6.75

Just out of interest' date=' how are you identifying the games/teams to pick? do you have a mathematical system based on statistics or just a gut feeling..?[/quote'] Keep stats, sometimes teams that lose a game at home they go next match away, home team opens the score at one point (better to do it before minute 60) but at the end visiting side (the one that came after that home lost previously) bring togheter an effort and win back the 3 points due to theyr determination. Other trick.. for exemple Inter Milano (a big name, solid team.. can be Man Utd, Real Madrid....) home or away play against a decent middle table side and they are 0-1 down, of course the very big favorite have the power to overturn the result and win match.. odds for Run of play Lead-Lose in this case are.. 6.0 Stats...the other criterium for picking. ... and sometimes, just picking. Cup games with 2 legs are hard to guess, midweek games also hard... a certain posponed game too. Friday, Saturday and Sunday - reccomended days when the offer is large. Maximum games 4 to pick. * System 2,3/3 - choosing 3 games - I always reccomend to take 3/3 play for the high odds. Besides 3/3 cant be difficult. * System 2/4 .. System 2,3/4 and System 2,3,4/4. * System 3,4/4. For a match Run of play Lead-Lose mininum odds shall be 6.0 while maximum 13.0!

Thursday, 13 December RUN OF PLAY LEAD-LOSE Very few games today, spot only 3 games, 2/3 and 3/3 system this time. Zulte-Waregem - KRC Genk @ 6.75 UD Las Palmas - Real Betis Seville @ 7.00 Hastings United - Harrogate Town @ 6.75
0/4 -4u ======== OST 0/11 -11u

Re: Low Risk = Mega Winnings Friday, 14 December We combine the "Run of play Lead-Lose" type of bet from Bwin. Lead-Lose means: the team that will open the score at the end of the game they must lose! System 3,4/4.. 1 unit each play. GFC Ajaccio - Stade Lavallois @ 10.00 Almere City - FC Dordrecht @ 6.00 Fortuna Sittard - MVV Maastricht @ 6.50 FC Twente - Heracles @ 6.50 Detailed: 1. 1/10 @ 390.0 Bwin GFC Ajaccio - Stade Lavallois @ 10.00 Almere City - FC Dordrecht @ 6.00 Fortuna Sittard - MVV Maastricht @ 6.50 2. 1/10 @ 390.0 Bwin GFC Ajaccio - Stade Lavallois @ 10.00 Almere City - FC Dordrecht @ 6.00 FC Twente - Heracles @ 6.50 3. 1/10 @ 422.5 Bwin GFC Ajaccio - Stade Lavallois @ 10.00 Fortuna Sittard - MVV Maastricht @ 6.50 FC Twente - Heracles @ 6.50 4. 1/10 @ 253.5 Bwin Almere City - FC Dordrecht @ 6.00 Fortuna Sittard - MVV Maastricht @ 6.50 FC Twente - Heracles @ 6.50 5. 1/10 @ 2535.0 Bwin GFC Ajaccio - Stade Lavallois @ 10.00 Almere City - FC Dordrecht @ 6.00 Fortuna Sittard - MVV Maastricht @ 6.50 FC Twente - Heracles @ 6.50

Friday' date= 14 December We combine the "Run of play Lead-Lose" type of bet from Bwin. Lead-Lose means: the team that will open the score at the end of the game they must lose! System 3,4/4 - 1 unit each play. GFC Ajaccio - Stade Lavallois @ 10.00 Almere City - FC Dordrecht @ 6.00 Fortuna Sittard - MVV Maastricht @ 6.50 FC Twente - Heracles @ 6.50

0/5
-5u
========
OST 0/16
-16u

Re: Low Risk = Mega Winnings Saturday 15 December Combo bet at 600 and a system Run of play Lead-Lose from Bwin, choosed 6 games with minimum 3 to win! I play 3/6, 1 unit/each play: Stevenage - Crawley Town @ 7.25 Oldham - Swindon @ 7.50 Chesterfield - Burton Albion @ 7.25 Accrington Stanley - Wycombe @ 7.00 Peterhead - Annan Athletic @ 6.25 St Johnstone - Hearts @ 8.75 plus the combo bet, 6-Fold at Bet365, 1/10 @ 664.08: Granada-Real Sociedad 2 @ 2.88 Mallorca-Athletic Bilbao 2 @ 2.80 Sevilla-Malaga X @ 3.50 Lazio-Inter X @ 3.30 Sochaux-Brest X @ 3.10 Lokeren-AA Gent 1 2.30

Re: Low Risk = Mega Winnings Sunday 16 December Combo bet at Bet365. Odds 48.83 / Stake 2 units: Hoffenheim - Dortmund: 2 Santa Clara - Penafiel: 1 Sorrento - Frosinone: 2 HT/Cremonese - San Marino: 1 Genoa - FC Torino: Both to score, Yes P.S.G. - Lyon: Both to score, Yes Half Time/Full Time - SYstem 2,3/4 @ BetVictor (1 unit/each play): Albinoleffe - Como 2/1 @ 34.00 Aris - Xanthi 2/1 @ 41.00 Numancia - Ponferradina 2/1 @ 31.00 The Strongest - Bolivar 1/2 @ 26.00