Queens Park Rangers v Fulham > Sat 15th December

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Fulham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Fulham > Sat 15th December well I'll back QPR at 2.44 (wager hall) to get first win of the season. QPR have had some improved results under 'array and are unbeaten, 3 draws, and this is a Fulham team that hadn't won in ages, before the MNF win over newcastle earlier this week...and from watching that match I believe it was a flattering result tbh. Anyhow, great opportunity here for QPR and i think the odds are more then suitable.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Fulham > Sat 15th December Under 2.5 @ 2.08 pinnacle Two sides struggling for form. QPR have yet to win this season but have managed draws in their last 3 EPL games with Redknapp in charge, while they have drawn 1-1 in 3 of their last 4 home games. Fulham got a rare win over Newcastle, but they too have not been able to gain wins this season as they had 3 draws and 3 losses in their previous 6 EPL games. Also they have drawn 4 of their last 5 away games and have not scored in the last 2 away games, while allowing just a goal, as they look to tighten up at the back. With neither side doing well, doubt that there will be many goals in this game, would not be surprised that both sides share the points here

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Fulham > Sat 15th December QPR v Fulham - ko 15.00 15th December I’m sure Harry Redknapp hasn’t had the effect he’d hoped for at QPR. They are still waiting for their first win and still remain firmly rooted the bottom of the Premier League. They are unbeaten under Harry though, with 3 draws and will take some comfort from that they are not completely adrift at the bottom. The win must come soon though and the supporters must be counting down the days for the transfer window to open. There could be a few comings and goings. One of Harry’s problems (and it was problem for Mark Hughes also), is that he has so many players to choose from and as they are not his, it’s difficult to get the right combination. They have been hit hard by the injury to Bobby Zamora though I feel. Fulham hadn’t scored in 3 games and last time out they should have buried Newcastle in the first half. They were rewarded with a deflected goal and followed up that with another in the second half to take all 3 points in a tough game which they eventually dominated. That win was their 1st in 8 and takes them onto 20 points. It will give them plenty of confidence against a QPR side fighting for their lives. Bad news for all QPR fans as the stats. Show, they have never beaten Fulham. In the 6 times these 2 have met, Fulham have 5 wins and there has been 1 draw. Can they buck the trend today and get their first win of the season? Both Teams to Score @ 1.73 with >Bet365

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Fulham > Sat 15th December QPR +0 (AH) @ 1.875 Bet365 (3 Points) I think there is a slight bit of value on the Hoops here despite their terrible start to the season. Redknapp should start to slowly turn things round although it could be a long process. But I think they have a good chance against this Fulham side who have a few injuries to key players. Also, the Cottagers have only won 1 away match all season and that was a 2-1 win at Wigan back in September when they were at full strength. There is certainly a high chance of the draw in this game and Fulham have picked up plenty of them on the road so far including good points at the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea. But in this derby game if there is going to be a winner, I like the chances of QPR. With the draw cover in place, I'm happy to side with the home team to take the 3 points against a Fulham side who rarely win on the road.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Fulham > Sat 15th December I also like the QPR at home, i will go with 3 stake because as others said, it is quite hard to have full confidence on this team for obvoius reaason, but i think this is the rightr match to win. Granero do not know if will start, i know he is receiving an offer from fiorentina, 5/6 mil euros. So come on QPR

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Fulham > Sat 15th December Based on Poisson Distribution Betting System, I calculate a 2-1 Fulham victory, only value I see in Premier League this week, taking Fulham to win 15/8, [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: xl64, width: 64, align: right]15-Dec[/TD] [TD=width: 116]QPR[/TD] [TD=class: xl63, width: 64, align: right]0.45[/TD] [TD=class: xl63, width: 64, align: right]1.26[/TD] [TD=width: 64, align: right]0.565789[/TD] [TD=width: 64, align: right]1.589[/TD] [TD=width: 64, align: right]0.899038[/TD] [TD=width: 64, align: right]1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD]Fulham[/TD] [TD=class: xl63, align: right]1.23[/TD] [TD=class: xl63, align: right]1.53[/TD] [TD=align: right]1.88395[/TD] [TD=align: right]1.216[/TD] [TD=align: right]2.290883 [/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Fulham > Sat 15th December In the same way you have to back form you have to stay away from struggling teams, 2.55 seems about right if not a little short. I fancied them to get their first win against a Villa a couple of weeks back and again against a Wigan side who had 3 of the first choice defenders missing and they could only manage a draw. Gonna swerve this one, there could be goals and their could be a 0-0, QPR could get their first win or Fulham could discover their early season form after a win last time out its difficult to tell.