** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Colombia > 5th / 6th December

Deportes Tolima - 0.25 @ 2.20 - bet365 V Millionarios. I see a bit of value here as the odds bet365 have on offer are out of whack with over firms. The home side is as low as 2.20 elsewhere, which I think is fairer, given how both sides appear to be fairly equal, and when you take into account current form, league standings, and home advantage. The Colombian Apetura is into a four team group stage right now, and I won't pretend to understand the exact layout, but Tolima sit bottom in four points, with one win, a draw and two losses. Millionarios sit just above them on six points, with two wins and two losses. Although I believe their season is split into a summer and winter league format with this group stage to decide the eight teams that will qualify for the Apertura semi finals. The head to heads here heavily favour Tolima, with seven wins in their last eleven head to heads at home. The other four fixtures ending in draws. Millionarios have only had one win in their last nine away fixtures, with two losses away in this group stage, and having conceded five goals so far. Tolima have had one win and one loss in the group stages so far, with their loss coming after they had two players sent off against Junior.

Deportes Tolima - 0.25 @ 2.20 - bet365 V Millionarios. I see a bit of value here as the odds bet365 have on offer are out of whack with over firms. The home side is as low as 2.20 elsewhere, which I think is fairer, given how both sides appear to be fairly equal, and when you take into account current form, league standings, and home advantage. The Colombian Apetura is into a four team group stage right now, and I won't pretend to understand the exact layout, but Tolima sit bottom in four points, with one win, a draw and two losses. Millionarios sit just above them on six points, with two wins and two losses. Although I believe their season is split into a summer and winter league format with this group stage to decide the eight teams that will qualify for the Apertura semi finals. The head to heads here heavily favour Tolima, with seven wins in their last eleven head to heads at home. The other four fixtures ending in draws. Millionarios have only had one win in their last nine away fixtures, with two losses away in this group stage, and having conceded five goals so far. Tolima have had one win and one loss in the group stages so far, with their loss coming after they had two players sent off against Junior.
1-2... Bet lost.... 90th minute goal killed it completely :(