** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aussie Millions

Washman

Ok, my first challenge thread - there are 5 or 6 weeks of Aussie Millions satellites left, and I want to win a seat :hope Have played the first 2 Sunday satellites on bwin, and one on 888 a while ago, but with no success so far. Sites running qualifiers are: 888 $1 rebuy/$5 freezeout to $25 sat $25 sat to $115 sat $115 sat to $525 final $525 final every fortnight Bwin Hourly live event qualifiers, plus a few Bwin only 'Aussie Millions' sats to $320 final $320 final every Sunday (70 odd runners last week) Party/WPT $2 rebuy/$8 freezeout to $74 daily (Not seen enough runners to give a seat yet) $74 daily to $680 final $680 final every Sunday (22 runners last week) iPOKER $16.50 freezeout to $88 sat (17.15 daily) $88 freezeout to $535 final (19.45 daily) $535 final every Sunday (Not seen one go ahead yet - need 30 runners) So Ipoker is a definite no, Party I'm sure will get busier soon, but for now its bwin and 888. Will update with each satellite, and if anyone sees any other qualifiers please let me know :ok