Flat Racing > Tuesday 4th December

*Nant Saeson > Wolverhampton 5:10 > WIN @ 5/1 Bet365 BOG* For me, this horse should be 2/1 favourite, it has been given an incredible chance at the weights. Gets to run off just 55 tomorrow, and although it finished last on all three outings on the all-weather, that was off marks of 75, 70 and 66. When last seen at Redcar, it looked a different horse, finishing 2nd, only losing out by a head with a late thrust. If it can translate that form to this surface, off this mark, it should bolt up. The John Quinn yard are in very good form also having a couple of winners in the last few days, most notably Champion Hurdle contender Countrywide Flame. Tom Eaves is booked, and this one has a massive chance for me.

Re: Flat Racing > Tuesday 4th December 1.40 Wolverhampton Neige D'Antan will no doubt be popular given connections but has been turned over at short prices a few times now. Elijah Pepper is too good a price to be true so probably is being kept back for another day. Knowe Head looks held off this mark, One Scoop Or Two's rider hasnt ridden many winners, so FAME AGAIN is more or less the pick by default. Ran well over a trip too sharp on turf last time and will appreciate the return to C&D, over which he's proven. 2/1 3.40 Wolverhampton Three runners here are turned out under penalties and make the market. Pertemps Network was allowed a soft lead when scoring on Saturday's card before it was abandoned, and the form looks poor. The cornishcockey has been called plenty of names in his time and carried his head to one side when put under pressure here yesterday. Off 86 looks by no means a banker to follow up, and Chookie Royale was sent off a silly price when winning a terrible race last time too. I wanna take em all on with STAND GUARD, who is eased in grade after a recent 2lb drop and sees Adam Kirby booked by the John Butler stable. The market will reveal all with this one but I'm trying my luck as he's back to within 2lb of his last winning mark and, at his age, this sort of trip might be what he needs as he loses speed. 10/1 4.40 Wolverhampton Appalling race and the drop in grade and booking of Adam Kirby look tell-tale signs for LINDORO, who is now eligible for this 0-55 race. He's won over shorter but has often hinted he'd be worth a try over further, and although 4lb above last winning mark, has won off 5lb higher in the past. Dangers could be the unexposed Delightful Step and Safawaan, but the latter is back from a break and DS has Milczarek on top, and I'd rather be on Adam Kirby everytime if it comes down to two getting locked in a battle for the finish. 11/2 win trixie

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.