Draw no bet system

ok ,starting a system based no the "draw no bet" offered by a few bookies, blusq and paddypower for one. Been done recently by teams drawing when I have big money on the win so I'm doing this in the thinking that I select teams I dont think will lose. the odds for the team are lower than the outright win, but if the match is a draw bet is void. I am only interested in teams that are evens or above for the straight win. I see this being a low yield but steadily profitbale system. looking at teams I have in mind, most will be away teams but not all also working in uk leagues but mostly top divs as the DNB bets sometimes don tgo to the lower leagues staring with a bank of 100pts gonna also keep track of how I would have done with the straight win each time max 2 selections per week each stake=20% of current bank (rounded) wk1 selections 20pts on Sunderland DNB @ 1.40 (straight win is 2.10) 20 pts on Derby [email protected] (sw=2.00) :hope any constructive thoughts welcome

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.