Ladbrokes/BetsafeBlack/Betsson/Unibet 100xiPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - Dec until gone

Bart(UK)

Re: Ladbrokes 80x iPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - December until gone Apparantely only 36 have been won so far, so still plenty to go for. Had chucked a couple of tenners in my dormant account and ground out circa 200 hu's in the hope of winning an ipad for a fellow member (having already won one myself a month or so ago on Betsafe). No joy yet, but lots of 2xSantas. Still £12 left and will continue grinding where possible, but might not get much chance now until the new year. Edit: Updated thread title as note it's now 100x ipads not 80x as originally stated.

Re: Ladbrokes 80x iPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - December until gone

Apparantely only 36 have been won so far, so still plenty to go for. Had chucked a couple of tenners in my dormant account and ground out circa 200 hu's in the hope of winning an ipad for a fellow member (having already won one myself a month or so ago on Betsafe). No joy yet, but lots of 2xSantas. Still £12 left and will continue grinding where possible, but might not get much chance now until the new year. Edit: Updated thread title as note it's now 100x ipads not 80x as originally stated.
Can see same offer on Betsafe, Betsson, Unibet as well, so that needs changing too mate :ok Marcin, you are going to have a nice stack for this tourni : f your scratchcard isn't a winning one you will automatically be entered into a "last chance" tournament to be held on 1st January at 6pm GMT. The last chance tournament has one prize only, but it's some prize! Multimedia Super Pack with Sony 14” Vaio, iPad 32GB Wifi, iPhone 5 16GB, Canon EOS 1100D Digital SLR Camera and Jambox Speakers, valued at €3500! :hope

Re: Ladbrokes/BetsafeBlack/Betsson/Unibet 100xiPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - Dec until Cheers oobs, title updated. Please note that my 2nd Chance chipstack is stuck on just 100 chips (shown in same scratchcard promo screen in lobby), laddies support have filed a ticket with microgaming.

Re: Ladbrokes/BetsafeBlack/Betsson/Unibet 100xiPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - Dec until I keep looking at this thread as I'm desperate for an ipad but don't have a Ladbrokes account. Is there a link I can use that will benefit Punters if I decide to have a go?

Re: Ladbrokes/BetsafeBlack/Betsson/Unibet 100xiPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - Dec until

I keep looking at this thread as I'm desperate for an ipad but don't have a Ladbrokes account. Is there a link I can use that will benefit Punters if I decide to have a go?
use the link in your post :ok

Re: Ladbrokes/BetsafeBlack/Betsson/Unibet 100xiPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - Dec until Debs, If you are choosing a new site to open, have a look at the other alternatives too (see ooblio's post just above). For instrance, if you're going to play the PL Xmas tourney there are some prizes from Unibet, so that's one to consider as you might find you win one of their tokens to use. (Just a thought, I've nothing against Ladbrokes or any of the others!)

Re: Ladbrokes/BetsafeBlack/Betsson/Unibet 100xiPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - Dec until

Debs' date=' If you are choosing a new site to open, have a look at the other alternatives too (see ooblio's post just above). For instrance, if you're going to play the PL Xmas tourney there are some prizes from Unibet, so that's one to consider as you might find you win one of their tokens to use. (Just a thought, I've nothing against Ladbrokes or any of the others!)[/quote'] Thanks Helen, I already have a unibet account but don't have Ladbrokes or Bettson or Betsafe. Whichever one I open I will use the Punters link of course. I presume my chance of winning an ipad are the same with all of them if it's the same competition.

Re: Ladbrokes/BetsafeBlack/Betsson/Unibet 100xiPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - Dec until many thnaks for posted the updates so its looks like iam just unlucky ...allready have a 5k strting stack but with only one prize no really hope for that (iam not lucky one like AL) got 16e over there so will try until i lost it GL all

Re: Ladbrokes/BetsafeBlack/Betsson/Unibet 100xiPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - Dec until the reg works normal last night but they reset tournament today and noone is reg so far...notsure they will sort it out till tomorow ..we will see.....how many chips you should have Bart?

Re: Ladbrokes/BetsafeBlack/Betsson/Unibet 100xiPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - Dec until At least 1,000, possibly nearer 2,000. Lost count in the end tbh. Not overly worried to be totally honest, with just a single prize its going be a fast & furious game. One to double up early or bust out me thinks. Would love to see you ship it though and you're on great form at the moment as always :hope

arrived 6.08pm and obviously chucked out as hadn't played a hand' date=' thx laddies. Gl to anyone who made it in time.[/quote'] They have done this to me too in the past, thats why I stopped using them :@

They have done this to me too in the past' date=' thats why I stopped using them :@[/quote'] I can think of other reasons to not play there too :rollin Yeah mine was dormant account, only deposited for fun and to hopefully win an ipad for someone else on here. Wasn't to be, but no biggie.

Re: Ladbrokes/BetsafeBlack/Betsson/Unibet 100xiPad giveaway (Euro SnG's) - Dec until never get info about 3rd chance + i was working that time waste of facking 520 games never touch any promo from them so many hours waste been speaking on live chat and request all my rake paid during promo time will see i can get anything back from that ****ers:@:@:@