** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A League > 30 November - 2 December

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory (08:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brisbane Roar v Newcastle United Jets (08:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wellington Phoenix v Western Sydney Wanderers FC (03:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sydney FC v Melbourne Heart (06:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: A League > 30 November - 2 December I have worked out some stats with some past results and hope they will be useful, Melbourne Victory vs Perth Glory The last 25 matches in all competitions, have Perth Glory just leading, winning 10, drawing 06 and losing 09 Melbourne Victory at home have won 06, drawn 04 and lost 01 Melbourne Victory have scored in 23 of the 25 Games (92%) and 09 of the 11 Home Games (81%) Melbourne Victory at home have scored 00 goals - 02 times 01 goals - 02 times 02 goals - 05 times 03 goals - 00 times 04 goals - 01 times 05 goals - 00 times 06 goals - 01 times Perth Glory have scored in 19 of the 25 Games (76%) and 06 of the 11 Away Games (54%) Perth Glory Away from Home have scored 00 goals - 05 times 01 goals - 01 times 02 goals - 05 times The most Goals in one match is 08 (01 time) on Melbourne Victory Home ground From the last 25 Games in all Competitions, there have been 00 goals - 01 times ................ Melbourne Victory at Home 01 times of the 01 01 goals - 03 times ................ Melbourne Victory at Home 02 times of the 03 02 goals - 03 times ................ Melbourne Victory at Home 02 times of the 03 03 goals - 06 times ................ Melbourne Victory at Home 01 times of the 06 04 goals - 08 times ................ Melbourne Victory at Home 04 times of the 08 05 goals - 02 times ................ Melbourne Victory at Home 00 times of the 02 06 goals - 01 times ................ Melbourne Victory at Home 00 times of the 01 07 goals - 00 times ................ Melbourne Victory at Home 00 times of the 00 08 goals - 01 times ................ Melbourne Victory at Home 01 times of the 01 One more bit of information, is that this season, there have been 08 games played on a Friday Night and the Home Team have won 6, with no Draws and 2 Aways wins The 8 games have produced Over 2.5 Goals 7 of the 8 times. Good Luck

Re: A League > 30 November - 2 December Quite fancy Newcatle Jets @ 5/1 (365) to win at Brisbane. Also think Goals Galore at 8/11 (Stans) is a decent bet. Theres been whispers in the press that the Brisbane camp is an unhappy one at the minute. You also have to go back to 2008 for the last time the Roar registered a home victory against the Jets. Further more, Roar have failed to score 3 times in 5 home games this term (they have scored 4 and 5 in their other 2) whilst Newcastle have scored in every away game this season and notched atleast twice in 4/6 games.

Re: A League > 30 November - 2 December Perth @ 3.56 pinnacle The Victory are without their main striker in Thompson which takes away their potency in front of goal and though Rojas is good, he is not ready to lead the forward line. In the defence, they are also without their main defender Milligan who has been playing well for them, so they are missing two very important players in this gameas well as their suspended defender Gallagher. Perth are also without Thwaite in defence, while Burns in midfield will also be missed. But up front they have Smeltz there and Mehmet who has been doing well as well, and this is where these two can take advantage of the players missing in the backs for the Victory. Like Perth to win this one and they have a good record against the Victory, having won 4 of their last 6 meetings, and given that Melbourne have allowed at least two goals in 3 of their 4 home games, and the defenders that they are missing, then Perth have two good players up front to exploit this 12-17 (+0.92) Also, for small bets (Perth -1 (EH) @ 7.00 sportsbet) (Perth -2 (EH) @ 19.00 sportsbet)

Re: A League > 30 November - 2 December

Quite fancy Newcatle Jets @ 5/1 (365) to win at Brisbane. Also think Goals Galore at 8/11 (Stans) is a decent bet. Theres been whispers in the press that the Brisbane camp is an unhappy one at the minute. You also have to go back to 2008 for the last time the Roar registered a home victory against the Jets. Further more' date= Roar have failed to score 3 times in 5 home games this term (they have scored 4 and 5 in their other 2) whilst Newcastle have scored in every away game this season and notched atleast twice in 4/6 games.
Yep that true that Brisbane haven't scored in 3 of their 5 home game, but I am wondering if it is only because of their camp troubles, they did this same thing I thing it was last season and when they do win with goals, it is like they are sending a message not to the other team but to somebody in their camp, that they can win when they want. They won 2 weeks ago after losing c2 or 3 games before that and then lost last week, makes you wonder. Just be careful they don't have a look at us game. Good Luck with your bet

Perth @ 3.56 pinnacle The Victory are without their main striker in Thompson which takes away their potency in front of goal and though Rojas is good, he is not ready to lead the forward line. In the defence, they are also without their main defender Milligan who has been playing well for them, so they are missing two very important players in this gameas well as their suspended defender Gallagher. Perth are also without Thwaite in defence, while Burns in midfield will also be missed. But up front they have Smeltz there and Mehmet who has been doing well as well, and this is where these two can take advantage of the players missing in the backs for the Victory. Like Perth to win this one and they have a good record against the Victory, having won 4 of their last 6 meetings, and given that Melbourne have allowed at least two goals in 3 of their 4 home games, and the defenders that they are missing, then Perth have two good players up front to exploit this 12-17 (+0.92) Also, for small bets (Perth -1 (EH) @ 7.00 sportsbet) (Perth -2 (EH) @ 19.00 sportsbet)
Good Luck with your -2 goals @ $19. nice cash, I was wondering though because the stats I found favour Melbourne in the way that they have lost outright only once from there last 11 homes games against Perth. Good Luck with your bet though Blackcrow

Re: A League > 30 November - 2 December I was in my local bookie shop, then a stranger came up and he said he wanted to bet 112,000$ on Central Coast Mariners. My local paused for a moment, made some calls and then decided to accept this bet. He was a little bit stresfull after taking the bet though. Why a person would bet so much on an unknown team, unknown league? He can have some insider info? He was looking like Isaak Sirko in Dexter. Really curious about the outcome of this game! Australia Soccer League Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Central Coast Mariners 1,90 (-110) now 1,86. Will make a bet on it. Don't want to be regretful if this guy wins. Fixed game or insider info? We'll see about it. I BET BIG ON CENTRAL COAST MARINERS!!

Will make a bet on it. Don't want to be regretful if this guy wins. Fixed game or insider info? We'll see about it. I BET BIG ON CENTRAL COAST MARINERS!!
Fixed talk isn't generally accepted on the forum, but I wish you luck in your bet :) please leave fixed conspiracy talk out in future :ok

Re: A League > 30 November - 2 December hmm, sounds fishy... you really should post your opinions based on reasoning... As for later today, I think Central Coast Mariners v Adelaide United is interesting. I have recently been following the Australian A-League as I think it is exciting with fast paced football. Adelaide has only lost once away from home this season, and that was against Melbourne Victory 2-1. I actually saw that game and it was one of the first that I got to see in the A-league. I even remember that Adelaide were pushing hard and playing some nice one touch football... that they won a penalty in the start of the second half. I have over 2.5 as a bet at the time and was delighted when Melbourne got one back right away! Anyhow, I don’t know much about the health of the players for this current game, so if anyone can shed some light, I would appreciate it. I think if the key players are not missing, then surely an Adelaide win is worth a punt @5.5 Bet365. Adelaide @5.5 Bet365 (2 Units) Adelaide +0.5+1 @1.975 Bet365 (4 Units)

Re: A League > 30 November - 2 December Central Coast vs Adelaide United The last 24 matches in all competitions, have Central Coast winning 11, drawing 07 and losing 06 Central Coast at home have won 06, drawn 03 and lost 03 Central Coast have scored in 20 of the 24 Games (83%) and 09 of the 12 Home Games (75%) Central Coast at Home in all competitons have scored 00 goals - 03 times 01 goals - 04 times 02 goals - 03 times 03 goals - 02 times Adelaide United have scored in 15 of the 24 Games (62%) and 05 of the 12 Away Games (41%) Adelaide United Away from Home in all competitons have scored 00 goals - 07 times 01 goals - 02 times 02 goals - 02 times 03 goals - 01 times The most Goals in one match is 06 (01 time) on Adelaide United's Home ground From the last 24 Games in all Competitions, there have been 00 goals - 02 times ................ Central Coast at Home 02 times of the 02 01 goals - 04 times ................ Central Coast at Home 02 times of the 04 02 goals - 07 times ................ Central Coast at Home 04 times of the 07 03 goals - 06 times ................ Central Coast at Home 02 times of the 06 04 goals - 03 times ................ Central Coast at Home 01 times of the 03 05 goals - 01 times ................ Central Coast at Home 01 times of the 01 06 goals - 01 times ................ Central Coast at Home 00 times of the 01 Good Luck Everyone

Re: A League > 30 November - 2 December Brisbane Roar vs Newcastle These Stats are only when Brisbane and Newcastle have played each other. The last 23 matches in all competitions, have Brisbane winning 08, drawing 07 and losing 08, though their Home Record is not good according to these stats against Newcastle. Brisbane at Home have won 01, drawn 02 and lost 07 Brisbane have scored in 14 of the 23 Games (60%) and 03 of the 10 Home Games (30%) Brisbane at Home in all competitons have scored 00 goals - 07 times 01 goals - 02 times 02 goals - 01 times 03 goals - 00 times Newcastle have scored in 18 of the 23 Games (62%) and 10 of the 10 Away Games (100%) Newcastle Away from Home in all competitons have scored 00 goals - 00 times 01 goals - 08 times 02 goals - 01 times 03 goals - 01 times The most Goals in one match is 05 (03 times) all on Newcastle's Home ground. The last 05 games at Brisbane's Home against Newcastle have produced a Goal in the First Half 04 out of 05 times, with the earliest been at the 18th minute. Newcastle have scored first in all 05 games. From the last 23 Games in all Competitions, there have been 00 goals - 02 times ................ Brisbane at Home 00 times of the 02 01 goals - 06 times ................ Brisbane at Home 05 times of the 06 02 goals - 06 times ................ Brisbane at Home 03 times of the 06 03 goals - 06 times ................ Brisbane at Home 02 times of the 06 04 goals - 00 times ................ Brisbane at Home 00 times of the 00 05 goals - 03 times ................ Brisbane at Home 00 times of the 03 Good Luck

Re: A League > 30 November - 2 December I quite like the look of Under 1.5 @ 12/5 (Coral) in Wellington v Western Sydney, Wellington home games this season have finished 0-1, 1-1 and 2-0 whilst WSs' away scores are 0-1, 0-1 and 1-0. Everything points to a low scoring game. I'm also bewildered to find Under 2.5 @ 5/6 (188)

Perth @ 3.56 :(
Western Sydney +0.5 @ 2.16 pinnacle Wellington with just one win in their last 7 games which includes a draw with Brisbane and a loss to Central Coast in their last two home games. Western Sydney have won 3 and lost of their last 6 games with the three losses at home while they have won their last two away games at Perth and Brisbane, so they should be able to bounce back after their loss to the Melbourne Victory last week. WS structure is very good and they give little away and believe they will be happy to come away with a point here 12-18 (-0.08)