2013 PDC World Darts Championship

Fader

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Taken these three now so that I get the prices which I'm sure will go. May well come back with one or two others tomorrow when all the side markets are priced up.

Wednesday previews: 3pts A.Jenkins (+1.5 sets) to beat J.Pipe 6/4 BetVictor I don’t expect Justin Pipe to have this all his own way. Although he’s a very good player he still has some loose legs and sloppy scores on the big stage and he has been known to miss a few doubles too. That could be exaggerated if the crowd get hold of him and put him off as has been known in this venue in the past. If Jenkins can bring his best form with him then I think he can go well here. He has a 4-1 lead in the head to heads between the two so he clearly doesn’t get affected by the slow pace of Pipe and I see no reason why he can’t at least take this to a decider if not actually win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pipe-vs-a-jenkins-betting-rocky-can-draw-justin-pipe-into-a-first-round-fight-at-alexandra-palace 4pts D.Priestley to beat R.Baxter 6/4 Bet365 On form over the last few months I think Dennis Priestley has to be the one to be on here. I expect this to be a close match but he can hold himself together and only last month was he producing 100+ averages and beating Michael van Gerwen in tour event semi finals. Ronnie Baxter had an excellent middle of the year but his form has dipped since then and I fancy Priestley in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/baxter-vs-priestley-betting-dennis-priestley-can-roll-back-the-years-to-put-out-the-rocket 5pts C.Lloyd (-1.5 sets) to beat D.Young 11/10 Boylesports These two met in this tournament two years ago and Colin Lloyd won 3-1 on that occasion and that is the worst I expect him to win here. I wouldn’t be surprised actually if he won this 3-0. He’s a lot more steadier on TV now than he was even then and I don’t see Young being as good. The closest we can get as a comparison to this match for Young was when he lost 6-1 to John Part in the North American Pro Tour event final. Part hasn’t pulled up any trees this year so that highlights the state of American darts. I expect Lloyd to see off Big Daddy comfortably enough here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lloyd-vs-young-betting-colin-lloyd-can-see-off-the-american-with-a-bit-in-hand

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just posted the picks then quoted yourself a minute later ??? Anyway I've taken a few outrights which may lead to a trade later All betfair... Gurney @ 1000 Kellett @ 580 Thornton @ 55 The biggest value is kellett,former Bdo #1 , up against an out of form van Der voort tomorrow. Gurney has a great chance versus the inconsistent on tv chisnall while I fancy Thornton to comfortably by Nicholson then really put it up to Taylor in rd 3.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Two more for tonight. 3pts J.Pipe vs A.Jenkins - Over 5.5 180's 11/10 Paddy Power As I've said above I expect this match to see a few sets tonight and both men are decent enough in the scoring phase that I think we'll see half a dozen maximums. If Justin Pipe plays like he can he could cover this on his own as we saw in the Players Championship finals recently but I'm sure Rocky will contribute something to the 180's total. If we see all five sets, which isn't beyond the realms of possibility, then we only need just over one 180 per set but Pipe is a heavier scorer than that so I expect us to see half a dozen 180's whatever the result here particularly as I expect the match to be quite close. 4pts D.Priestley Over 3.5 180's 11/10 Boylesports Dennis Priestley has always been a solid 180 scorer and if the form of the last month or two is anything to go by then he can still churn out the big scores. It is hard to see this match not being close so I expect to see at least four 180's from the Menace here. Even if the match only goes four sets then we would only need to see one 180 from him in each set which is perfectly doable. Although Priestley doesn't play as much these days when he does he really delivers and I think he can deliver at least 4 180's this evening.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship J.pipe v A.jenkins 3-0 2/1 boylesports 3pts i think if pipe settles quickly and wins the first set this will surely be a short nights work hes in great form, jenkins is only averaging mid 80s this season and i think if pipe wins the 1st set i see no other outcome than 3-0

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship

R.baxter v D.priestly match with most 180s 15/8 bet365 2pts i see pipe /whitlock winning easily but expect this to be a tight game with plenty of legs' date= both can pepper the lipstick im expecting alot of 180s in this game
Welcome to PL hagey. :ok No need to try and put a link behind the bookmaker, it automatically links up when you type the name, so just bet365 or boylesports is needed. ;)

J.pipe v A.jenkins 3-0 2/1 boylesports 3pts i think if pipe settles quickly and wins the first set this will surely be a short nights work hes in great form' date= jenkins is only averaging mid 80s this season and i think if pipe wins the 1st set i see no other outcome than 3-0
Good luck with this Hagey - incidentally it's also a first since the words "(Justin) Pipe, "quickly" and "short nights work" have never before been used in the same sentence before.:D

3pts C.Lloyd to beat D.Young -1.5 Asian handicap 2.10 Paddypower 2pts C.Lloyd most 180s 2.20 Skybet A rematch of last years round 1 game in which Lloyd won it 3-1. He posted a 94 average then against Young's 85 and then beat Scott Rand 4-1 with another 90+ average before going out to Gary Anderson. This year Lloyd has averaged around 91. He lost 6-0 to Taylor despite an average of 101 so he will need to keep check of his doubles but he remains a player on his day not to go against. Young's average is around 85 this year by the results I've found. He finds himself sliding down the rankings somewhat with tournaments in the US and was beaten heavily to part 6-1 not long ago. I will also take the 180s bet here as Lloyd has managed 2.2 a game this year where as Young, although he can hit a 180 or two has been awful with what I have seen on TV and I don't think he can truly grind out high scores and/or doubles when it's a big game, 10'o'clock at night with hundreds of p*ssed up fans screaming "Oooh" with every missed dart :D
Lucky in the end to get the 180s but Lloyd took too long to score and I don't think Mark Webster or Van Gerwen will be exactly shaking in their boots.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Two for me tomorrow : 4pts K.Huybrechts v S.Rand - Over 6.5 180s 1.80 Bet365 Not a bad price for this match-up. Both now have some decent TV time. Huybrechts has been superb as of late reaching the final of the Players Championship before going out to Phil 11-6 but he performed solidly throughout and showed he could hit some 180s too. He hit 6 in the final of first to 11 game (this game vs rand will be a 12 leg game at very least) he also hit 5 vs Peter Wright in the semis where he won 10-6. Rand also can hit the trebles hitting an average of 2 this year and 3 last year a game. I fancy this to be atleast 3-1. Possibly even 3-2 but for Huybrechts to come through. Along the way Id expect a fair few 180s so I'm going with this. 3pts S.Kellett to beat V.Van Der Voort 2.40 Coral This bet is similar to when I opposed James Wade on a handicap and it's purely because Vincent has been so terrible recently. I don't know much about Kellett atall but looking at his stats he has beaten some credible players this year such as Wes Newton and John Bowles who done so well against Caven. He beat Bowles in the final to qualify for the PDC and along the way demolished several players 5-1. Nobody came close to Kellett so he can obviously score well. Vincent just tends to be hard to watch. You're urging him to slow down because despite playing like it for years you can see his technique works against him more than for him. He has been beaten recently 6-3 by Part, 6-3 by Thornton, 6-2 by Dolan. He just hasn't hit no decent form this year.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Thursday previews: 3pts D.Webster to beat M.Walsh 5/2 Boylesports This is another one of those matches like we’ve seen all week where if Webster doesn’t suffer nerves back on the TV stage then he has every chance in this match. Mark Walsh is lacking a bit of confidence on the big stage and isn’t going to blow anyone away at the best of times anyway. Webster is clearly in a bit of nick away from the stage so if he can take that game onto the stage he could go well. At 5/2 he’s worth a small bet. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/walsh-vs-d-webster-betting-darren-webster-looks-good-value-if-he-can-avoid-the-stage-nerves 3pts S.Rand (+1.5 sets) to beat K.Huybrechts 11/10 William Hill This is a tricky game to bet on with the news about Huybrechts’ father. Although Huybrechts is going to play in the match it remains to be seen how his practice has been disrupted. Even when Huybrechts is at his best Rand would be a worthy opponent so those wanting to bet on this match may find worse bets than the odds against on Rand forcing at least a deciding set if not taking advantage of Huybrechts’ disrupted preparation to actually win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/huybrechts-vs-rand-betting-scott-rand-can-push-huybrechts-all-the-way-at-ally-pally 4pts S.Kellett to beat V.van der Voort 11/8 Coral Confidence is a big thing in darts and van der Voort can’t have much of it. Stuart Kellett qualified for this tournament through the PDPA qualifier and you have to be a good player to come through that. Kellett beat John Bowles in the final and we’ve already seen that form franked in this tournament. I think Kellett has every chance in this match and at odds against with a bit of momentum behind him he looks a fair bet to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-der-voort-vs-kellett-betting-stuart-kellett-can-launch-his-pdc-career-with-first-round-win

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship haha boulder :) good night darts tonight , i see 1 stand out bet V.van der voort most 180s v S.kellett 5pts boylesports 4/5 i think bookies have this priced wrong, vincent has little bursts during games were he hammers the lipstick and im expecting a close game here with plenty of time to find his groove, his 180 stats this year are really good compared to kelletts 180 career stats which are really poor

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 5pts V .van der voort most 180s v S.kellett 4/5 boylesports stand out bet for me was expecting much shorter odds , vincent has bursts in games were he hammers the 60 and im expecting a tight game with plenty of time for him to find his groove, kelletts 180s stats are shocking compared to vincents, im very happy with these odds

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship right folks im on for round two now for me when the tournamnet starts in earnest, T. JENKINS v J PART 6/5. make no mistake this will be a tight affair, Both came through thier first games 3 zip, i would expect a good ding dong battle here, jenks has the higher average of the two, by 5 points but Part we all kn ow is a class act and he has been finishing well of late, If this game comes down to scoring power then it will favour Jenkins, if it's down to hitting doubles under pressure then my money is on Part. So it really could be a pick em match Part was the first winner at Ally Pally and he has a real bee in his bonnet about his image no longer adorning the walls there. he did well last year reaching the last 8 before being edged out by wade, in a game i seem tio recall part had Wade well under the cosh, Whilst Jenks lost to Lewis indeed in the last three WC, Jenkins has lost to one of the eventual finalists, so anyone trhat beats him can surely look forward to a final place. Right, i'm going to take Part in this one class is permanent and Part IS class, i would have him to win 4-3 or 4-2, (5/1, 11/2) though you could just as easily take Jenkins 4-2 or 4-3 (4/1, 9/2) i can't see there being more than one break of throw in this so we are certain of at least 6 sets. But i'll leave it to yiou to decide there is not much in this to be honest. NICHOLSON 6/4 V THORNTON 1/2, Just to please kevshat, i know he likes paul really! thisn is another of those second round ties that are tighter than a dead heat, again a real tough pair to split Bob has had a great tail end to the year, Giving Taylor a real doing a few weeks ago i am told that it was a devastating display the kind that taylor has dished out to many others in the past and despite Taylor playing well, Bob is a good honest hard working pro , whio after bursting onto the PDC scene suffered from a hand injury that took him a long time to get over but he is now back playing as near to his best as we have seen, he has yet to make it past the last 16 here , butb his draws have been very unlucky having been put out by Taylor and Lewis , twice in the last 3 years , he has never gone longer than 6 sets here wuill this be a factor? perhaps if you are looking for any kind of edge. Nicholson, now you all know i like that ladm, good technique, bottle, stamina, good finisher though his scoring power could be better but on form he can hit the treble with at least one dart each throw often the difference in close games,Paul has been a major winner on the PDC tour and he has beaten the best players on a number of occassions before, he is not at the form he showed when he first came on the scene , but on his day he is a top 8 player and i am going to take him to win here 4-2 or 4-3 (6/1, 11/2) just a quick question for Kev Is Hendricks still playing BDO at lakeside if so whwy is he allowed to play here i thought the Tomlin oder prevented this

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 4/10 Huybrechts to beat Rand @ 1.43 Pinnacle During the private problems of Huybrechts, i don't like any AH line. But i see enough value here in this matchodd. Huybrechts had a very good year and when he is fully focussed today he must win easily...

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Gary Anderson v John Bowles Bowles +3.5 sets 4/7 sportingbet Early one for tomorrow and one that really caught my eye. John Bowles was extremely impressive in his World Championship debut on Monday night defeating an on song Jamie Caven 4-2 in the final set to come through what has been the best game of the first round for me so far. Bowles averaged under 80 in his prelim match to sneak through to the first round proper but he upped his game hugely to average 93.56 and had a 50% double success rate. Both Anderson and Bowles rattle through their games at a quick pace so I don't see either player being put off by the others style which should bring a high quality encounter between the two. Anderson was also very impressive in the first round against Haavisto of Finland who put up a real fight and was unlucky not to take the game to a deciding set. Anderson averaged 98.82 and had a 58% double success rate which is excellent considering Andersons much publicised double troubles. I expect Anderson to win here but if Bowles keeps his form up he should at least win a set and i would expect him to push Anderson all the way in each set the same way the Finn did on Sunday night. Bowles won legs in every set against Caven, who scored well, so he should get a few opportunities to put a set on the board.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Been a pretty horrendous first round for me. Hopefully I can claw a bit back tonight and get some momentum going into the meaty part of the tournament. Going with 4 tonight. Leaving the result of that Huybrechts match alone as I'm on him outright and am hoping he wins obviously but we just don't know how he's coping after his loss. Am hoping they can produce a decent checkout in that match though.

Thursday previews: 3pts D.Webster to beat M.Walsh 5/2 Boylesports This is another one of those matches like we’ve seen all week where if Webster doesn’t suffer nerves back on the TV stage then he has every chance in this match. Mark Walsh is lacking a bit of confidence on the big stage and isn’t going to blow anyone away at the best of times anyway. Webster is clearly in a bit of nick away from the stage so if he can take that game onto the stage he could go well. At 5/2 he’s worth a small bet. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/walsh-vs-d-webster-betting-darren-webster-looks-good-value-if-he-can-avoid-the-stage-nerves 4pts S.Kellett to beat V.van der Voort 11/8 Coral Confidence is a big thing in darts and van der Voort can’t have much of it. Stuart Kellett qualified for this tournament through the PDPA qualifier and you have to be a good player to come through that. Kellett beat John Bowles in the final and we’ve already seen that form franked in this tournament. I think Kellett has every chance in this match and at odds against with a bit of momentum behind him he looks a fair bet to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-der-voort-vs-kellett-betting-stuart-kellett-can-launch-his-pdc-career-with-first-round-win
3pts K.Huybrechts vs S.Rand - Highest checkout Over 118.5 5/6 Ladbrokes Just a small bet here. We don't know exactly how Kim will play in this match although hopefully he can play his best stuff but I think he's the kind of character who has a bit of fight in him and he'll probably want to win this match and dedicate it to his father so if we see him play his best then we know he's got a checkout of this kind in him. We saw him hit a number of big checkouts in both the European Championship and the Players Championship finals. Scott Rand is coming back into some form and he too is capable of the big shots out so between them I expect one of them to nail a decent combo in a match which should have plenty of mileage if they both play well. 4pts V.van der Voort vs S.Kellett - Over 5.5 180's Evs Ladbrokes This line does look a little low to me. Vincent van der Voort hit no fewer than 11 180's against Mark Hylton in the first round last year and we all remember this clash with Jelle Klaasen in the opening round a few years ago which contained about a million 180's so the potential for this line to not only be covered but also be smashed is quite strong. Although he hasn't had the best of year on the circuits Vincent can still score heavily and if this goes anything like five sets you would have to feel he will cover this line on his own. Stuart Kellett is no mug though and he can peg the lipstick when he gets going as well so between them I expect to see at least half a dozen 180's in a match which looks like it will have a bit of length to it.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Like the shout on Kellet, I don't think it will take VdV much to crumble here given the year he has had. My 4 month year old alarm clock should be waking me up around the time this starts so hopefully might be able to watch it!

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Round two for tomorrow. Hamilton starts at 12.40pm. 5pts A.Hamilton -2.5 to beat R.Burnett 2.20 Paddypower I'm liking this price alot. Although these two haven't played eachother much and when they have done its been in the past, Hamilton has the upper hand. They played in 2009 and Hamilton won 6-0. He also won 5-0 in 2006. Yes, these are games a long time ago but it shows that along with the stats and recent form Hamilton loves going in the longer games. He actually lost to Burnett when it was the first to 3 in 2007, 3-2. Andy took a while to get into his first game but his doubles were solid in set 2 onwards. Richie stumbled over the line and I just don't see him being able to get more than a set here.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 2pts J.Part to beat T.Jenkins 2.47 Pinnacle I liked the look of Part in this tournament before it started, to get past Terry in round 2 and then ultimately go out in the third round to Hamilton and nothing has changed my mind. Part did pretty well in round 1 against a tough player in Cullen. Both these won 3-0. Both had a solid average. I think this game will be won and lost on 180s. Terry can hit them and Part just doesn't. For Jenkins it will be about his doubling and for Part it will be about his scoring. Hence the low pts. I don't see value in a Part handicap.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Disappointing few nights for me so looking to put that right tonight. Will do the P/L after tonight's games. Kim Huybrechts vs Scott Rand- Highest Checkout Over 120.5- 5/6 Bet365- (3/10) I know there will be a question over Huybrechts tonight given the news of his father passing away so there's an argument that he won't be at the races tonight which puts me off the handicap. The thing is with this checkout bet, he could be playing really badly and still hit a decent finish from nowhere. We've seen him hit big finishes on a regular basis for a while now, so whatever way he's playing, he could still nail this finish. Scott Rand is certainly no mug either and he should be really up for the game tonight when he considers what's happened to Huybrechts so a decent finish definitely isn't out of his range either so I'm happy to back the overs here.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 3 more for me tonight. Vincent van der Voort vs Stuart Kellett- Over 5.5 180's- Evens Coral- (4/10) Van der Voort (-1.5 180's) to beat Stuart Kellett- 13/8 Blue Square- (3/10) Think the 180's line for this game is a little low to be honest. We all know what the Dutchman can do and we've seen over the past couple of years what he's capable of on this stage. He managed 11 maximums in his opening game last year against Mark Hylton, and 4 the year before that in just 3 sets so there's every chance he could go close to covering this line on his own. Kellett can chip away at the line as well and given how I expect at least 4 sets, I'd be surprised if we didn't get at least 6 180's here. Also just given van der Voort's history in the first round here, feel the price is worth having a punt on for him to hit at least 2 maximums more than his opponent. These 2 actually met eachother a few months back in Germany where van der Voort managed 5 maximums to Kellett's 2 so the price holds a bit of value for me. Michael van Gerwen Under 4.5 180's- 8/11 BetVictor- (4/10) Don't see this price lasting and it's a tad higher than other places have it. I actually think Lim might do okay later on. Not winning but I think he'll do himself justice and his slow style won't suit van Gerwen a great deal. The Dutchman usually likes to get on with things and even when he is allowed to do that, he doesn't hit tons and tons of maximums. He actually covers on the 19's a lot if you watch him, hitting a fair number of 177's. We've seen the likes of Taylor and Lewis just do what they've needed to, and van Gerwen could be a similar case tonight. Even if he plays exceptionally well and hammers Lim, 5 180's in a short space of time is a pretty tough ask, even for the heaviest of scorers so happy to side with the unders here.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Simon Whitlock to win 2012/13 PDC World Championships @ 15.5 >Betfair I think this is a fair price on a player who has done well in this tournament in recent years. I've always liked Whitlock as a player, ever since he was in the BDO. I like the way he addresses the oche, and he has a solid throwing action and is generally quite consistent. I think the standard in the PDC has improved in the last few years, and there is much more strength in depth. Consequently, it's no longer guaranteed that Taylor will reach the final of tournaments, much less win them. Despite this, he continues to be heavily backed, which pushes out the prices of the other players in his half. Before settling on Whitlock I considered Anderson, but he's not consistent enough with his doubles. I also considered Van Barneveld, but ruled him out as I'm not the biggest fan of his temperament. To me, he is something of an enigma - when he gets into his groove he can be unplayable, but I don't think he can be relied upon when it comes to grinding out a result. Taking everything into account, I'm happy to be on the steady Aussie here. He's in decent nick, and will hopefully give me a good run for my money. Should he make the final, I will lay part of the bet off so it becomes each-way.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Second round odds: [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Burnett, R (12:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.65 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chisnall, D v Gurney, D (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.60 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderson, G v Bowles, J (15:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jenkins, T v Part, J (19:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.46 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.65 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nicholson, P v Thornton, R (20:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.49 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Hendriks, J (21:50 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.95 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Painter, K v Baxter, R (12:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.14 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Webster, M v Lloyd, C (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Dolan, B (15:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.37 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newton, W v Rand, S (19:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Osborne, C (20:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Ovens, D (21:50 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.91 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 23 December 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pipe, J v Walsh, M (12:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Winstanley, D v van der Voort, V (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.80 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wade, J v Beaton, S (15:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Friday afternoon previews: 4pts A.Hamilton vs R.Burnett - Over 10.5 180's 11/10 BetVictor I think over the course of seven sets Hamilton will have too much for Burnett here and how close Burnett gets will depend on how he goes on his doubles but one think I expect to see is quite a few 180’s between these two. Regardless of Richie’s doubling I expect us to see a minimum of five sets and I fully believe these two heavy scorers can average just over 2 180’s a set so I like the look over 10.5 180’s in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-burnett-betting-expect-to-see-a-lot-of-maximums-between-two-heavy-scorers 4pts D.Chisnall (-2.5 sets) to beat D.Gurney 5/6 Ladbrokes I expect Dave Chisnall to win this match and I wouldn’t be surprised if he wins this a shade cosily too. Gurney’s doubling is awful at the best of times and while you can’t always rely on Chisnall to hit doubles if he keeps getting chances on them and gets confident on them then you tend to find he reels them off without a problem. Chisnall will score heavily, he always does so if this comes down to a finishing contest I expect Chisnall to win easily. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-gurney-betting-dave-chisnall-should-have-no-problems-in-second-round-match 3pts J.Bowles (+2.5 sets) to beat G.Anderson 13/8 Coral I guess the key for John Bowles is whether he can get up for this match like he was up for his two matches on the opening night. If he can then he could well force Anderson into another good game because he is a solid scorer and didn’t miss a lot around the doubles. We know Anderson will give up chances it is just whether his opponent is close enough to take advantage and I think Bowles could just be. At heavy odds against it is worth taking Bowles to push Anderson closer than he’d like to be pushed here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-bowles-betting-john-bowles-has-the-stability-to-push-anderson-close-in-second-round

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Just taken this one and will post the others up in a minute as I won't have time in the morning. Andy Hamilton vs Richie Burnett- Game With Most 180's in Afternoon Session- 5/2 BetVictor (3/10) No way this price is right and I expect it to drop significantly by morning. There's only 3 matches in the sessions now instead of the usual 4 and the other matches are Gurney-Chisnall and Bowles-Anderson. Now although Chisnall and Anderson hit plenty of 180's, Chizzy should beat Gurney pretty comfortably which I'll deal with in due course meaning there won't be enough time for both guys to rack up tons and tons therefore it's unlucky that we'll see the most maximums coming in that one. That leaves us with the Anderson-Bowles match, and this one. Now I know Bowles managed 5 maximums in his first round match against Jamie Caven, but I'd be a tad surprised if he hits that figure again, especially considering he's up against a much stronger opponent. Anderson will obviously hit a fair share but if the Scot gets going, the pressure will be on Bowles to respond and I don't know how well he'll cope with that. The reason why I fancy the opening game of the session is because we have two of the heaviest scorers in the game and both are extremely experienced. The pair hit 4 180's each in their opening games and that came when Hamilton wasn't playing especially well and the crowd were on Burnett's back. Both should be a little more relaxed tomorrow and that should mean we'll see plenty of maximums. The games length will come down to the Welshman's finishing, but I'd expect 5 sets at the very least, if not 6 depending on how well Burnett plays and given the ridiculous price that is on offer here, I'm more than happy to jump on board.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship Been a tough tournament to call so far and I'm currently sitting on +6.56 with the King outrights settled. Hopefully the second round is a little more favourable. Andy Hamilton vs Richie Burnett- Over 10.5 180's- 11/10 BetVictor- (4/10) Same reasoning as above. Couple of heavy scorers and if they get going, they should cover this comfortably. Dave Chisnall (-2.5 sets) to beat Daryl Gurney- 5/6 Ladbrokes- (5/10) Chisnall (-2.5 180's) to beat Daryl Gurney- 4/6 Blue Square- (4/10) Dave Chisnall Over 6.5 180's- 5/6 Boylesports- (3/10) Fancy Chisnall quite confidently to come through this one in truth. The players games are actually pretty similar but Chisnall is better in all departments. Both score heavily and struggle with their doubles at times but Chisnall is far more experienced on the big stage and I expect him to come through comfortably and dominate for the majority. The thing is although both miss doubles, Gurney is at times diabolical on them and never looks likely and given Chisnall can score as well as him, he simply can't afford to do that. Chisnall played well in the first round and his scoring was extremely impressive. Gurney although doing well to make the second round, is extremely lucky that Andy Smith wasn't really at the races as both guys missed a shed load of doubles in that one. Dave Chisnall can beat anyone on his day, and like I said, he is better than Gurney in all departments really. If he gets the first set under his belt, I fancy him to come through this without too much fuss. Chizzy hit 5 180's in his opening game in just 3 sets which shows how well he's been playing, therefore with the prospect of an additional set at the least, I'd be surprised if he didn't add an extra couple onto that tally from the first round, and if he does that, he should cover the handicap as well.

Re: 2013 PDC World Darts Championship 6pts D.Chisnall -2.5 to beat D.Gurney 1.83 Ladbrokes I fancy Chisnall to win this one easily. He scores so heavy that I don't think Gurney will even get to the point where its double vs double and even if it does get to that point Chisnall will win. He has so much more TV time and no nerves atall compared to Gurney who i imagined didn't envisage himself making the 2nd round.