Race In Focus - Tingle Creek Chase - Sandown Racecourse - 8th December 2012

mowgli77

Re: Race In Focus - Tingle Creek Chase - Sandown Racecourse - 8th December 2012 Looking forward to a great race so long as the ground doesn't stop any of the major players from taking part. Nicky Henderson said in the Sporting Life on Wednesday: "There is no denying that the Sportingbet Tingle Creek will be a whole new ball game for Sprinter Sacre. Not only will he be faced with a natural pace-maker in Sanctuaire, but also an extremely good horse. Sanctuaire poses a big challenge to Sprinter Sacre. It is going to be an extremely interesting race." I was at Cheltenham last March to see Sprinter Sacre win the Arkle and was also at Sandown to see Sanctuaire win the Celebration Chase - both really good races and at the moment I can't decide who I think will win. Just pleased I've booked my tickets for Sandown - should be a good day out. Sanctuaire was on my list of Top Ten Horses to Follow but I had to cross him off to put another hurdler in and to try and cover some of the bonus races.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.