NCAAB Picks 2012 -2013

AGurv

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NCAAB Picks 2012 -2013 Come. ON!! :wall Can't take much more of this abuse NC State lose by 3, bad enough my 6/4 shot going down in a close one... Vandy miss a layup with 0:01.00 on the clock, get the offensive rebound and miss another layup with 0:00.50 on the clock, and lose 57-58. Badgers/Buckeyes go under, Clemson win, and there's 109pts on the board in the Comms/Vols game with 3:55 to go. I need 10pts in 3:55, considering I got sunk by a game with 12pts in the last 0:52 last week.... there's SIX points in the last 3:55... SIX!!! fml *raises white flag

Re: NCAAB Picks 2012 -2013

Marist Red Foxes (m/l) 4pts @ 2.45 Bet365 2012-13: 8-20 (-21.44)
Gambling gods: "Ahhh Mister Samba, you come back? We thought we'd chased you away forever!! Hmm, why can't you take the hint... you've suffered due to a glut of points inside the final minute, a complete lack of points through the last 4 minutes, buzzer beater 3-pointers against you, missed winning layups for your picks, but still you have come back... we know, maybe this will work... see how you cope with an Overtime loss this morning... muahahaha!" :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

Gambling gods: "Ahhh Mister Samba, you come back? We thought we'd chased you away forever!! Hmm, why can't you take the hint... you've suffered due to a glut of points inside the final minute, a complete lack of points through the last 4 minutes, buzzer beater 3-pointers against you, missed winning layups for your picks, but still you have come back... we know, maybe this will work... see how you cope with an Overtime loss this morning... muahahaha!" :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer
Unlucky with this one. I was following the score after taking your Marist tip. (sorry, it will probably make you feel worse, but the only bet i could get was +3.5..!)

Unlucky with this one. I was following the score after taking your Marist tip. (sorry' date=' it will probably make you feel worse, but the only bet i could get was +3.5..!)[/quote'] As long as somebody won :ok I'm going to revisit my staking - that's the last 3 dogs (2.50, 4.50, 2.45) who have come within a whisker of winning... maybe I should slightly increase stake and just take the standard '1.91' handicap line - all 3 dogs obviously covered their handicap lines. Don't want it to be a case of me changing just because of 3 close calls though, when it's the alternative lines that give me the profit in baseball. :unsure