** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov

kevshat

The qualifiers for the UK Championship begin in Sheffield on Tuesday. All the matches are best of 11 frames and two matches in every session are streamed on the bookmaker websites so there should be a few betting opportunities.* Draw for the qualifiers can be found here: http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles/71/b9/0,,13165~178545,00.pdf

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 20 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Advani, P v Baird, S (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Brecel, L v Donaldson, S (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grace, D v Wells, D (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Li, Yan v Patrick, F (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.39 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tian, Pengfei v Walker, Joel (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Zhe, C v O'Sullivan, S (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burns, I v Leslie, M (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Highfield, L v Judge, B (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Un-Nooh, T v Suwannawat, P (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.84 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wasley, M v Vafaei, H (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Williams, R v O'Neill, J (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anda, Z v Jones, D (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Davison, P v Allen, G (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Drago, T v Steadman, C (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.48 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Poomjaeng, D v Bedford, S (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thirapongpaiboon, T v O'Donnell, M (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov Tuesday morning streamed match previews: 5pts P.Advani (-1.5 frames) to beat S.Baird 8/11 Apollobet The way Advani is playing this season I expect him to win this match and win it with a bit to spare. He has some real big names on his record this season including the likes of John Higgins and Ryan Day in his run to the semi final of the European PTC. Baird isn’t in the form which saw him qualify for the main event of the Welsh and World Opens last season so I’m confident the Indian, who is making a big impression this season, can win this and win it no worse than 6-4. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/advani-vs-baird-betting-pankaj-advani-can-progress-with-routine-win-at-uk-qualifiers 4pts L.Brecel (-2.5 frames) to beat S.Donaldson 6/5 Apollobet Over the best of 11 frames the better player will come through more of the time and I certainly expect that to be the case in this match. We saw with Judd Trump that he struggled in the qualifiers but when he made his breakthrough he took the world by storm and at some point that will happen to Brecel. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we see him in a major tournament again soon and it could easily be this one. Whether he gets to York or not I expect him to win this and win it with more than a bit in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/brecel-vs-donaldson-betting-luca-brecel-should-progress-to-second-qualifying-round-with-a-fair-bit-in-hand

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov Tuesday afternoon streaming match previews: 5pts R.Williams (-1.5 frames) to beat J.O'Neill 5/6 Apollobet Confidence, form and momentum are big things at this level and there’s no doubt all three of those qualities lie with Robbie Williams of the two men here. Not only is Jamie O’Neill not winning matches he’s barely being competitive in matches, albeit against better ranked opponents than Williams a lot of the time. As I say though these qualifiers are all about momentum and confidence and that leads me to taking Williams here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/williams-vs-o-neill-betting-robbie-williams-can-cruise-into-the-second-round-of-uk-championship-qualifiers- 3pts T.Un-Nooh (-2.5 frames) to beat P.Suwannawat 5/4 Apollobet Thepchaiya Un-Nooh slipped down the rankings last season but he’s doing everything he can to move up the rankings again this season. He has an excellent record in the first round of major qualifying events this season and I expect that to continue here. Suwannawat’s form is alarming to the extent that it beggars belief really. It can’t be down to luck now as it has gone on too long and I expect the younger Un-Nooh to continue his upturn in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/un-nooh-vs-suwannawat-betting-thepchaiya-un-nooh-can-win-all-thailand-battle-to-continue-his-rise-in-the-rankings

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov Tuesday evening streamed match previews: 4pts D.Poomjaeng to beat S.Bedford 3/4 William Hill I like the Thailand player here. He seems to be playing good snooker at the minute and certainly played some good snooker in a losing effort against Mark Selby at the weekend. Simon Bedford is capable but isn’t in great form at the minute and I do believe form is pivotal in these early qualifying matches. With the form on his side I’ll take Poomjaeng to come out on top here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/poomjaeng-vs-bedford-betting-dechawar-poomjaeng-can-build-on-good-form-by-progressing-in-uk-qualifiers 3pts C.Steadman to beat T.Drago 7/5 Boylesports Tony Drago has never been the most consistent player in the world so with his confidence restored it could pay to have a little punt on Craig Steadman in this match. You don’t beat Mark Allen 4-1 if you’re not playing well and although this is of a longer distance I still think the value lies with him in this contest. As we saw in the World Seniors Drago has days where it doesn’t happen for him so the 7/5 on Steadman looks ok to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/drago-vs-steadman-betting-craig-steadman-looks-fair-value-to-upset-drago-in-uk-qualifiers

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov Going with three in the morning session on Tuesday.

Tuesday morning streamed match previews: 5pts P.Advani (-1.5 frames) to beat S.Baird 8/11 Apollobet The way Advani is playing this season I expect him to win this match and win it with a bit to spare. He has some real big names on his record this season including the likes of John Higgins and Ryan Day in his run to the semi final of the European PTC. Baird isn’t in the form which saw him qualify for the main event of the Welsh and World Opens last season so I’m confident the Indian, who is making a big impression this season, can win this and win it no worse than 6-4. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/advani-vs-baird-betting-pankaj-advani-can-progress-with-routine-win-at-uk-qualifiers 4pts L.Brecel (-2.5 frames) to beat S.Donaldson 6/5 Apollobet Over the best of 11 frames the better player will come through more of the time and I certainly expect that to be the case in this match. We saw with Judd Trump that he struggled in the qualifiers but when he made his breakthrough he took the world by storm and at some point that will happen to Brecel. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we see him in a major tournament again soon and it could easily be this one. Whether he gets to York or not I expect him to win this and win it with more than a bit in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/brecel-vs-donaldson-betting-luca-brecel-should-progress-to-second-qualifying-round-with-a-fair-bit-in-hand
4pts D.Grace (-1.5 frames) to beat D.Wells 4/5 Apollobet Daniel Wells is finding it hard to win snooker matches at the minute. He hasn't won more than one match in any competition this season and he faces an opponent who has beaten him 5-1 in two qualifying tournaments over the last year or so. David Grace is a confident player who has had a few decent results on the season so far and came mighty close to qualifying for the Shanghai Masters. Over the longer distance that this match is I would expect his morale and confidence to have even more of an impact against a player who can't be feeling too good right now. Wells is talented but we're not seeing that talent at the minute so I'll take Grace to beat him and beat him no worse than 6-4.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 21 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Duffy, A v Patrick, F (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.75 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hicks, A v Wells, D (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.78 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lines, P v Brecel, L (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.29 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] McManus, A v Tian, Pengfei (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mehta, A v Zhe, C (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] White, J v Advani, P (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pinches, B v Un-Nooh, T (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Robertson, J v Wasley, M (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wattana, J v O'Neill, J (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yupeng, C v Highfield, L (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.45 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] McGill, A v Anda, Z (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov Wednesday morning streamed match previews: 4pts P.Advani to beat J.White 6/5 Apollobet Often a match on the match tables can be a benefit and I think that can be the case for Advani here. Not only has he had a match on the tables but it was a match he won quite comprehensively with some big breaks which will have done his confidence no harm at all. We don’t see the best of Jimmy White as often as we’d like these days so with the form Advani is in the odds against on him has to be taken here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/white-vs-advani-betting-pankaj-advani-can-continue-his-good-run-by-beating-jimmy-white-in-uk-qualifiers 4pts A.Mehta (-1.5 frames) to beat C.Zhe 8/11 Apollobet I like Mehta and think he could go all the way to York this week. Chen Zhe is likely to have his moments in this match but it is a case of piecing them all together over 11 frames which isn’t the easiest thing to do. Mehta showed in the International Championship that he enjoys the distance and with the form he is in I expect him to come through this relatively unscathed. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mehta-vs-zhe-betting-aditya-mehta-can-build-on-his-international-championship-form-to-win-uk-qualifying-opener

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov 3 for me in the morning session on Wednesday......

Wednesday morning streamed match previews: 4pts P.Advani to beat J.White 6/5 Apollobet Often a match on the match tables can be a benefit and I think that can be the case for Advani here. Not only has he had a match on the tables but it was a match he won quite comprehensively with some big breaks which will have done his confidence no harm at all. We don’t see the best of Jimmy White as often as we’d like these days so with the form Advani is in the odds against on him has to be taken here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/white-vs-advani-betting-pankaj-advani-can-continue-his-good-run-by-beating-jimmy-white-in-uk-qualifiers 4pts A.Mehta (-1.5 frames) to beat C.Zhe 8/11 Apollobet I like Mehta and think he could go all the way to York this week. Chen Zhe is likely to have his moments in this match but it is a case of piecing them all together over 11 frames which isn’t the easiest thing to do. Mehta showed in the International Championship that he enjoys the distance and with the form he is in I expect him to come through this relatively unscathed. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mehta-vs-zhe-betting-aditya-mehta-can-build-on-his-international-championship-form-to-win-uk-qualifying-opener
4pts L.Brecel to beat P.Lines Evs William Hill William Hill are the only ones going with Brecel as the outsider in this match which is interesting. He certainly isn't my outsider that's for sure. Peter Lines isn't enjoying a particularly good season and hasn't won too many matches and I think he's there for the taking here. Brecel has already played a match this week which annoyingly he won 6-5 but he hit three centuries in that match and you don't do that if you're not playing well. He has to tighten up on a couple of things but with Lines not playing well at the minute he might not be punished for his mistakes here like he would be if he was playing a top level opponent or one who is in better form. If Brecel can get out in front early then the way he scores he could be away and gone before Lines gets the chance to try and catch him. Definitely the Belgian for me here.

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov Profitable morning. Hoping for a profitable evening too. 5pts C.Steadman to beat M.Dunn 4/5 BetVictor 3pts C.Steadman (-1.5 frames) to beat M.Dunn 11/10 Apollobet Craig Steadman has been backed off the boards this afternoon and that's not surprising given the tweets Mike Dunn posted this morning where he claimed he has been ill and 'is more worried about not throwing up than winning tonight'. He isn't in the best of form anyway although he has had some pigs of draws it should be said. Craig Steadman came past Tony Drago last night with a bit in hand with a few half century breaks and a repeat of that form should be enough to win this match especially with Dunn's health issues. It is the qualifiers though so rather than steam into it I'll play safe and go with a medium bet on Steadman to win and a smaller one on the handicap which should be safe if Dunn really is as ill as he seems. 5pts R.Lawler to beat D.Poomjaeng 8/11 William Hill Two players in good form meet here but arguably nobody in the qualifying program is in the form that Rod Lawler has been in this season. Lawler qualified for the Wuxi Classic at the start of the season and beat Stephen Maguire when he got there and he was one game away from qualifying for the Shanghai Masters too before he was beaten by Fergal O'Brien. Since then he has won a UK PTC tournament where he beat the likes of Stuart Bingham, Stephen Lee and Marco Fu and has troubled the likes of John Higgins since then. Poomjaeng pushed Selby close in Bulgaria at the weekend but although he won his first qualifying match last night he only had a top break of 50 in coming through a scrappy match. If this becomes a scrappy match then you feel there's only going to be one winner as Lawler excels in those matches but you don't win tournaments playing scrappy snooker so I'm confident Lawler will come through this one.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 22 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Davis, S v Advani, P (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gilbert, D v Tian, Pengfei (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Joyce, M v Hicks, A (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.71 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.36 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisowski, J v Zhe, C (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Liu, Chuang v Brecel, L (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Xiao, Guodong v Duffy, A (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Burns, I (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Harold, D v Yupeng, C (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Jones, Jamie v Un-Nooh, T (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.52 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] McLeod, R v Robertson, J (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woollaston, B v Wattana, J (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov One for me on Thursday morning. 4pts A.Hicks to beat M.Joyce 5/4 Apollobet Andy Hicks hit a 147 in his match on Wednesday so he's clearly playing well and I would expect that to continue in this match. Mark Joyce isn't having the best of seasons and he is teetering on the edge of the cut off which needs him to play an extra qualifying round per tournament so he's arguably under more pressure than Hicks is going into this match. When he's on song Andy Hicks has a good all round game and having played a match which he performed well in already this week I think he has a big advantage over Joyce here. Even without the 147 I think Hicks would have been slightly overpriced here but given he has that 147 behind him I think he's very much overpriced to progress to the final qualifying round.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 23 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burnett, J v Davis, S (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.05 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cope, J v Joyce, M (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.59 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ebdon, P v Brecel, L (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.38 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] King, M v Xiao, Guodong (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.65 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] O'Brien, F v Gilbert, D (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.02 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.70 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Perry, J v Lisowski, J (09:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.71 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.15 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Campbell, M v Yupeng, C (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.56 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dale, D v Burns, I (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.79 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gould, M v Woollaston, B (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.61 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Holt, M v Un-Nooh, T (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Milkins, R v McLeod, R (14:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.15 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov Friday morning streamed match previews: 4pts J.Burnett (-1.5 frames) to beat S.Davis 10/11 Apollobet I think Jamie Burnett is a good thing here. He has a decent enough safety game but can score too which is important as that’s the area of Davis’ game which has weakened over the years. Burnett tends to play better in these longer format matches too so I not only think he’ll win but think he’ll win no worse than 6-4 and probably a lot easier than that unless Davis has his very best game with him. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burnett-vs-davis-betting-jamie-burnett-can-seal-his-place-at-york-with-win-over-legend-davis 4pts J.Lisowski to beat J.Perry 5/4 Apollobet These two are both in good form but having made a 147 against Chen Zhe on Thursday I think that will give Lisowski the confidence to have a good go at this. The only time these two have met this season Perry won 4-3 so that shows there isn’t a whole lot between them which in my eyes makes Lisowski value especially having played a match this week and got the pace of the tables. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/perry-vs-lisowski-betting-jack-lisowski-can-upset-joe-perry-in-final-round-of-uk-qualifying

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov Friday afternoon streamed match previews: 4pts M.Gould (-1.5 frames) to beat B.Woollaston 10/11 Apollobet I think Martin Gould will send out a record here and make sure he doesn’t slip up in this match. He won’t want to hang around in the qualifiers for too long so a win here and then a couple of wins in York will see him back in a good position to regain his top 16 place. Woollaston is playing well at the minute and that should be respected but I like Gould in this one with his extra motivation. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gould-vs-woollaston-betting-martin-gould-can-mark-his-return-to-the-qualifiers-with-a-win 4pts M.Holt (-1.5 frames) to beat T.Un-Nooh 5/6 Apollobet Un-Nooh has had an excellent qualifying series in this tournament but you have to believe this one could be a step too far for the young Thai. Michael Holt is an experienced campaigner who can play tight frames well and who can score hard when he gets in. Holt should be a class above Un-Nooh given their respective rankings and I expect him to show that in style in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/holt-vs-un-nooh-betting-michael-holt-can-confirm-he-is-a-class-above-young-thai-in-uk-qualifiers

Re: UK Championship qualifiers 20-23 Nov Three for me in the morning session.

Friday morning streamed match previews: 4pts J.Burnett (-1.5 frames) to beat S.Davis 10/11 Apollobet I think Jamie Burnett is a good thing here. He has a decent enough safety game but can score too which is important as that’s the area of Davis’ game which has weakened over the years. Burnett tends to play better in these longer format matches too so I not only think he’ll win but think he’ll win no worse than 6-4 and probably a lot easier than that unless Davis has his very best game with him. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burnett-vs-davis-betting-jamie-burnett-can-seal-his-place-at-york-with-win-over-legend-davis 4pts J.Lisowski to beat J.Perry 5/4 Apollobet These two are both in good form but having made a 147 against Chen Zhe on Thursday I think that will give Lisowski the confidence to have a good go at this. The only time these two have met this season Perry won 4-3 so that shows there isn’t a whole lot between them which in my eyes makes Lisowski value especially having played a match this week and got the pace of the tables. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/perry-vs-lisowski-betting-jack-lisowski-can-upset-joe-perry-in-final-round-of-uk-qualifying
4pts X.Guodong to beat M.King Evs Ladbrokes Xiao Guodong comes into this match in decent form and off the back of a fairly good season whereas Mark King hasn't won too many matches recently. Guodong played a match which he came through on Thursday and in that match he hit a ton and a few other 50+ breaks which is no surprise as he's a very heavy scorer. Tactically he can sometimes let himself down but Mark King isn't likely to be too confident coming into this match given his poor form this season and even when he is playing well he can need more than one or two chances to win a frame. He may not get them with the form the Chinese youngster is in and so I'll take Xiao to book his place in York next month.