** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 24th November

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.08 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 24th November WBA are flying at the minute beating Chelsea quite comfortably last week. They seem to be setup for away games i.e. by playing on counter but results have yet to come. There have also had no probs in scoring this season home or away Sunderland look to have finally found a way to score by getting a few at Everton last time out after a terrible run. I'm sure they will be motivated to put this right in front of there home crowd on Saturday in a televised game. In what should be an well fought out game I can see both sides scoring at least 1 each here. BTTS - 8PTS

Re: Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 24th November

Sunderland look to have finally found a way to score by getting a few at Everton last time out after a terrible run. BTTS - 8PTS
Have to disagree Salvo. Sunderland scored 1 at Everton, though they did play very well. Against Fulham, they only managed to score when Fulham were down a man. Their 2nd goal came after conceding, but Petric had been hurt and was either on the sideline or hobbling to keep up with play. I do think Sessegnon looked very good. In addition 10-man Fulham still controlled the match and had countless opportunities to get at least a point, but couldn't finish and were exposed on the counter because they (understandably) threw many men forward. I still extremely wary of Sunderland's scoring ability, which combined with WBA's defensive prowess so far makes me favor Under 2.5 and Away Win (perhaps with handicap). .

Re: Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 24th November 3pts West Brom to beat Sunderland 2/1 Paddy Power I think West Brom look decent value for a win here. Admittedly most of their points have come at home this season but Sunderland are struggling for goals at the Stadium of Light and it was only when Fulham were down to 10 men and temporarily down to 9 men last week that they found their goal touch. I need to see more from Sunderland before I refuse to believe that result was a flash in the pan so the value looks to be on the Baggies to bounce their way home here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunderland-vs-west-brom-betting-west-brom-can-move-into-the-top-3-with-win-at-stadium-of-light

Re: Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 24th November Tough one to call again tomorrow. Last two games have give Sunderland something to shout about and look a completely different team going forward. Against Everton, Sunderland had chances to score 3 or 4, which they hadn't had against hardly any teams this season and it was two quick silly goals that led to losing the game in the end. Fulham, despite being against 10 men, was refreshing. Going forward Johnson and Sessegnon created plenty and the 3 goals shows that the confident is coming back. However, a confident WBA are the visitors tomorrow and have played some quality stuff this season. I think WBA are a bit weaker away from home, but I expect them to be more than a test. Tomorrow I am going to go for: Draw - 12/5 @ Various

Re: Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 24th November I think it is a good idea on the BTTS solution, even if i do not generally choose this type of bet and prefere to stay with home or away. to be honest , i cannot see WBA winning another one, even if they have a very good method of playing and are in form, but also i can see sunderland having a little revival, and having cattermole and other back in quite good form, can see a draw or also a home win; they can be satisfied with 1 pt, because then they will try to win against QPR in the next one

Re: Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 24th November Over 2.5 @ 2.10 pinnacle Sunderland has scored and conceded in each of their last two games as they are starting to score some goals with Fletcher in particular doing the job for them. West Brom have scored and conceded in 6 of their last 7 games, as they have scored at least two goals in 4 of these games. West Brom are not as strong away from home and this should give Sunderland a chance of victory, but like both teams to score and then would not be surprised there are further goals, as there is some history of goals in this fixture, as West Brom drew 2-2 last year in Sunderland, and won 3-2 in the previous season at Sunderland. 26-55 (-20.19)

Re: Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 24th November *West Brom WIN @ 3.15 > Betfair* I fancy the Baggies here. Even though Sunderland scored 3 last time out, that was flattering, as Fulham had Hangeland sent off early in the game. Even with 10 men on the field, Fulham created more than Sunderland and had long sustained periods of pressure, but were caught on the counter attack. I still think Sunderland struggle for goals bigtime, and West Brom are in superb form at the moment, having won their last 3 games on the trot, and beat Chelsea last week. Sunderland are tough defensively, but i think they might draw a blank at the other end today. I fancy The Baggies to nick this game 1-0.

Re: Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion > Saturday 24th November Incredible, what a loser is this referee! Dean! How is this possible that he is also an international referee? How stupid can you be to give a penalty like that! Premier League is great, but the referees are simply weakest weak! I am sick and tired of them already!

Incredible, what a loser is this referee! Dean! How is this possible that he is also an international referee? How stupid can you be to give a penalty like that! Premier League is great, but the referees are simply weakest weak! I am sick and tired of them already!
It was a definate penalty, what game were you watching? Johnson slid in, and didn't get the ball, so it's a penalty. Yes, he went down easily, but when you slide in like that in the box, you have to get the ball.

*West Brom WIN @ 3.15 > Betfair* I fancy the Baggies here. Even though Sunderland scored 3 last time out, that was flattering, as Fulham had Hangeland sent off early in the game. Even with 10 men on the field, Fulham created more than Sunderland and had long sustained periods of pressure, but were caught on the counter attack. I still think Sunderland struggle for goals bigtime, and West Brom are in superb form at the moment, having won their last 3 games on the trot, and beat Chelsea last week. Sunderland are tough defensively, but i think they might draw a blank at the other end today. I fancy The Baggies to nick this game 1-0.
Wenn done Baggies backers, good start to the day. :beer