PL 10 to follow jumps 2012-2013 competition - **Final Leaderboard up now**

mowgli77

I'm not sure if everyone will want to enter the official competition but they have dropped entry to £5 per team from £10 per team and have included mini leagues this season but your team can only go into 1 mini league rather than multiple mini leagues. Rules have slightly changed with bonus horses earning extra points based on tote payout. If you don't want to enter the official competiton that is fine but it would make things easier for me as the points will be done for us by the official site. Read the rules and select your 10 horses and make sure your horses are in the list otherwise they will be just classed as void. Closing date/time for entries is before the first race on Friday 16th November, any late entries will be ignored. Entries are accepted on official site until 30th but for this competition we'll run it from 16th with no late entries accepted, gives everyone plenty of time to get their lists down to 10. I'll set up a mini league and let everyone have the code, only 1 team allowed for the official competition via the official site. Post one stable of horses up here and that list of 10 will be the one towards this competition. There is no mention on there of bonus horses so I don't think we get chance to add 2 more later on from what I can see. Good luck. :ok http://www.totesport.com/portal?action=GoFantasy&game=ttf&tab=FA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.