Cheltenham Ante Post Competition Results

Last year i ran a Cheltenham Ante Post comp just after xmas and it proved quite popular, thought i would extend it this year and play it out in two parts. The first batch of selections will be made within the next week before Cheltenham (Paddy Power), Haydock (betfair Chase) and Newbury (Hennessey) take place over the next three weeks. The second stage will be at the end of January which will be 6 weeks before the Festival and a chance for those to rectify any errors they may have done in the first leg. I fancy making this a proper challenge so it will suit everyones style of betting by allowing any kind of bets, so no excuses here! Staking; The stakes will be simple, you have £50 to bet on the ante post market by next Friday in anyway you like, just as if you were at home in front of the PC and odds checker. If the market exists you can bet on it, it will be checked obviously. Any bookmakers accepted but if you are backing on the exchanges the amount of bet must be available to back at the time of posting. Another £50 will be available in the second leg. I will award two prizes, one for each batch and an overall prize. This way members who missed the first deadline can enter the second one. So if you want to bet each-way, win, doubles, Lucky's, trixies, its all available. No reasoning required, just the winners! Just to make it clear, all £50 has to be wagered in the one post, any unspent money will be lost. All races at Cheltenham Festival only. Any probs just ask:ok Good luck

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cheltenham Ante Post Competition ~ Entries in by Midnight Wed 14th November *Ryanair Chase - Cue Card - £10 WIN @ 7/1 VC* *Gold Cup - Sir Des Champs - £10 WIN @ 6/1 Bet365* *Jewson Novices Chase - Oscars Well - £10 WIN @ 12/1 Stanjames* *Champion Bumper - Vinstar - £5 WIN @ 25/1* Also £1 Yankee on those 4 horses, total £46 £4 Accum *Arkle - Simonsig @ 3/1 Bet365* *David Nicholson Mares Hurdle - Quevega @ 11/10 Bet365* *Queen Mother Champion Chase - Sprinter Sacre @ EVENS Bet365* *World Hurdle - Big Bucks @ 5/4 Bet365* Best of luck folks.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.