Strategy Question: How to isolate matches for accumulators

After my midweek analysis I have isolated (based on form) 14 home wins, 5 away wins, a few unders and several overs. Since I don't have enough money to bet singles to make a "decent" return I am inclined to play accumulators hoping to win a respectable amount with a small bet. More specifically I am interested in 5-6 matches accumulator. My biggest problem is how to isolate those 5-6 matches out of the pool of 30-40 matches. Any ideas/suggestions/articles are welcome.

Re: Strategy Question: How to isolate matches for accumulators

After my midweek analysis I have isolated (based on form) 14 home wins, 5 away wins, a few unders and several overs. Since I don't have enough money to bet singles to make a "decent" return I am inclined to play accumulators hoping to win a respectable amount with a small bet. More specifically I am interested in 5-6 matches accumulator. My biggest problem is how to isolate those 5-6 matches out of the pool of 30-40 matches. Any ideas/suggestions/articles are welcome.
I guess you need to make a list: a) List the odds that you think SHOULD be offered b) List the odds being offered Then look at the gap between the odds available and 'your' odds and choose the best 5-6 It's probably best to do this using percentages. Say you were looking at Arsenal v Fulham on Saturday 10th November. Say you think Arsenal have a 70% chance of winning the game. Then look at the odds being offered - currently 1.53. Convert the 1.53 odds to a percentage by dividing 1 by the odds - 1/1.53 = 0.653, so it comes to 65.3%. So you could say in your opinion Arsenal offer 4.7% 'value' (70% - 65.3%). This would mean Arsenal have a 4.7% better chance of winning than the odds offered. So simply repeat this exercise for all the games on your list and choose the bets which offer most value. It's probably a good idea to work out 'your' odds BEFORE looking at the odds on offer. Remember, the accumulators are only good value if the individual bets you put in them are good value :)