Group I > 8 November (Athletic Bilbao, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona, Lyon, Sparta Prague)

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athletic Bilbao v Olympique Lyonnais (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona v AC Sparta Praha (20:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group I > 8 November (Athletic Bilbao, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona, Lyon, Sparta Prague) Athletic Bilbao versus Lyon..... Lyon 9/4, AH Ladbrokes +0.5 1.82, im thinking Lyon have a fair shot at winning this one. Lyon 3rd in the league, 1 point behond the leaders whilst Bilbao 14th and not looking like moving far from that position ! Lyon top the group 3 from 3, Bilbao bottom with 1 draw and 2 loses. So is it the case Lyon dont care about this one so dont touch it ?

Re: Group I > 8 November (Athletic Bilbao, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona, Lyon, Sparta Prague) Athletic Bilbao - Lyon over 3.5 @ 2.75 sportsbet Bilbao have little to lose here as they need to go out and get a win, as with just one point in their group, they trail second placed Sparta Prague by 5 points. They have been scoring goals in their EL group games, but also conceding, as they lost 2-1 in Lyon, 3-1 at Sparta Prague and drew 1-1 at home to Hapoel Kiryat Shmona. Lyon lead the group on 9 points after not only beating AB, but also winning 4-3 at Hapoel and 2-1 at home to Sparta Prague. While the onus is on AB here, they are likely to sit back and hit them on the counter which should see some goals in this game, as Bilbao need the three points here Hapoel Kiryat Shmona - Sparta Prague over 2.5 @ 2.01 pinnacle HKS are another side that needs a win here as they have just one win in their group and are 5 points behind Sparta Prague. HKS lost 3-1 at SP, lost 3-4 at home to Lyon and drew 1-1 at Athletic Bilbao while SP also beat Bilbao 3-1 at home but lost 2-1 at Lyon. Both teams have been scoring and conceding in their games, so they are likely to continue to do so here as HKS have to win while SP can seal progress to the next stage with a win here provided Atheltic Bilbao do not beat Lyon.

Re: Group I > 8 November (Athletic Bilbao, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona, Lyon, Sparta Prague) Bilbao v Lyon => OVER 3 AH 2.050 I fancy the chances of goals in the Basque country tonight. Lyon won 2-1 in France last time but it was an improved performance from Bilbao who have had a troubled season so far. Five of the six games in this group have produced over 2.5 goals and all have featured goals for each team. Add to this the fact that Lyon netted five at the weekend while Bilbao earned a first win in five games. Bilbao know a victory is necessary if they harbour ambitions of qualification from the group and expect btoh teams to go for it.

Re: Group I > 8 November (Athletic Bilbao, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona, Lyon, Sparta Prague) olympic lyonnais squad for the game tonight Bisevac - Ferri - Fofana - Gomis - Gonalons - Gourcuff - Grenier - B. Koné - Lacazette - Lisandro - Lopes - Lovren - Malbranque - Monzon - Novillo - Réveillère - Umtiti - Vercoutre - Zeffane we have bastos, briand, mvuemba and dabo out lyon is leader of this group with 9 points, bilbao 4rth with 1 point only, bilbao have to win for keep hope to finish second, but it will be hard, with a great return of gourcuff on squad, lisandro and gomis will begin too, the young and fast lacazette, lyon can score anytime, but their defense this year is verry poor... 3 goals against them in israel, last week 2 against poor bastia at home, lyon BTS in 10 last 14 games, only 2 cleen **** at home against verry poor attacks ajaccio and brest. i think the best bet here is BTS :)

Re: Group I > 8 November (Athletic Bilbao, Hapoel Kiryat Shmona, Lyon, Sparta Prague)

Bilbao v Lyon => OVER 3 AH 2.050 I fancy the chances of goals in the Basque country tonight. Lyon won 2-1 in France last time but it was an improved performance from Bilbao who have had a troubled season so far. Five of the six games in this group have produced over 2.5 goals and all have featured goals for each team. Add to this the fact that Lyon netted five at the weekend while Bilbao earned a first win in five games. Bilbao know a victory is necessary if they harbour ambitions of qualification from the group and expect btoh teams to go for it.
:cigar