Jump Racing Sunday 4th Nov 2012

Jockey T.Murphy gets the ride from trainer and Co family member A.parker in the 3:10 at Carlisle. The 7 year old has only ever run once before at today's track - that being back on the 26th March 2010 when he came home a fine 2nd, Timmy knows this horse very well and has ridden him 7 times on the course, from those 7 rides he has won on him 3 times but the horses last 2 runs don't read that well but must be given another chance. Timmy pulled him up back at Ayr in April as he was simply not himself, and he was stone last of 9 that went to post back on the 20th Oct at Kelso, again he simply was not himself. Sure he is a chance bet when you take into account his last two runs but he is a better horse than that, its Trainer Andrew Parker's sole runner of the day and he will be hoping for a much more improved effort than the last two runs, from Timmy's 2 rides make no mistake this is the ride he's come for. 3:10 Carlisle - SUPER ALLY. E/w Bet.

Re: Jump Racing Sunday 4th Nov 2012 Sole runner for trainer T.Coyle & sole standout ride for jockey B.Toomey. The horse is Owned by Mr T.Coyle and there is no doubt he will be giving his instructions to B.Toomey on tactics for this race, they have a McCain odds on hot pot to beat but they might just give Mr Maguire i fright if they pull upsides at the business end in the last race of the day at Carlisle. Its first time on the track for the 3yr old gelding, another 5 of them also run for the first time, yipp the McCain horse will be NO push over having won first time out in France but our fellow might be showing up on the track for the first time, but he's also NO MUG! Carlisle 4:15 - Tough Trade. Win bet at 4/1 - Shop around.

Re: Jump Racing Sunday 4th Nov 2012 2.15 Cork - 1pt win Bangonform @ 10/1 (Bet365) Won impressively last time out and hasn't run a bad race on his last five attempts. Has a bucket load of stamina in its pedigree and handles testing conditions no problem. Is a safe jumper usually which is important in such a big race like this with lots of fences to be jumped and ought to be there at the finish.

Re: Jump Racing Sunday 4th Nov 2012 3.10 Carlisle - 2pts win My Boy Paddy @ 9/2 (Sportingbet) Nigel Twiston-Davies can ready one off the back of a break and this horse looks a lively contender having proved himself over the trip, on the ground and at this course as well as performing well on his reappearance before. He looked progressive last year since his chasing debut where he jumped badly but soon put that behind him to finish 3rd over this c&d (form worked out) before staying on powerfully to win at Chepstow. He shaped as if something was amiss at Aintree in a higher grade when failing to hold a position and was pulled up on ground on the quick side. Was put away after that and returns here hopefully back in form as he has his conditions and will prove better than this mark with improvement still very possible given his relative inexperience.

Re: Jump Racing Sunday 4th Nov 2012 *Vinstar - Carlisle 4:15* Need to get a winner to break my long losing run, and i think this is a good even money shot. It is the only horse in the field to have run a race and i think it's experience will tell. Not only that, but it won on debut in France and then joined the McCain yard, who do well with their recruits, especially in bumpers. I think this horse will be a class above the rest of the field and should be around 4/6 or 4/7, so i think evens is a good bet. *1 Point WIN @ EVENS VC BOG*