NBA Thursday

TazaD

Dallas @ Phoenix under 230
League: 4-14 under home 5+ fav, 2 days off 10- ats loss as home 10+ fav, if opp was lsat 5+ fav.
0-6 under if opp was away 5+ fav.
This total is hugely inflated because of a) the Suns last home game, and b) Dallas' high flying reputation.
Last meeting in Dallas was 101-107, Dallas games av. 7.0 ppg less away, and Phoenix games av. slightly less at home aswell.
Only 2 Phoenix home games have gone over this number this season, the last one v. a terrible defensive Utah team, and the OT v. SA.
Both teams shot over 55% last game, so that should regress.
Dallas are 8-15 under on 1 day rest this season, 4-10 under after allowing 105+, 8-16 under in all road games and 1-5 under revenging a home loss.
Much like the Phoenix/Seattle game, this total is simply too high.

Re: NBA Thursday Thanks for the props last night taza, very much appreciated. I agree with you tonight completely, the past 7 meetings of these two teams are all well under tonights total, last meeting in Nov at PHX was 101 - 107. 1st half was well under, I think Dirk went off 2nd half and they managed to put up a few more, but still fell well under. This just seems too easy. Any thoughts on MINN/CLE, MINN are horrible of late, LJ is playing well and will pump his side up for a showdown against Garnett. I like CLE tonight, might play them straight up and have a little with billys on the spread special - 4.5 @ 5/2 ish. Cheers JJ.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.