Do houses limit WINNINGS to successful players?

manubp

Hi fellas, I have considered betting big sums (around 2000£) but I have heard that online betting houses limit the winnings quickly after one or two wins playing this amounts (let's say winning 50£ to 1000£ every time) Is it true that they won't let any player win? Of course i am not talking about cheating, sure bets or arbitrage, which i consider dirty playing. Not talking either about withdrawing and depositing money too often. I am talking strictly about fair playing: having good knowledge on some specific sports. Otherwise, if online betting houses such as Bet365, WH or LB do limit winnings for players who play big and eventually win, do they do it as well in the Betting Shops? (Are the betting tickets / slips in the betting shops referred to an individual, name... or is it more a free play scenario in the betting shops?) As i said I consider playing big sums and i don't want them to suddenly cut my able bets to 50£ both in the online playing and betting shops. Thanks for your help! Manu

Re: Do houses limit WINNINGS to successful players? As far as I know nearly all online bookmakers will limit you if you consistently win from them. There are a few exceptions including Pinnacle and Betfair. Betting shops will also limit you, I believe. There are lots of threads about this subject in the 'Bookmakers Chat' forum --> http://forum.punterslounge.com/forums/22-Bookmakers-Chat