Soccer Hot Favourites System ( at -2% )

This thread was originally started in February 2005 with the end of the 2004/2005 season. The season 2005/2006 starts at post nr. 136 , on page 4. The season 2006/2007 starts at post nr. 651 , on page 33 The season 2007/2008 starts at post nr. 972 , on page 49

Well after little over a year i have reached 1000 posts and thought i'd celebrate by starting a new system thread. Regretfully it's not one of my own inventions but who cares, it has been profitable for me the past 6 months and thats all that matters. What i'm talking about is the Hot Favourites Systems created by our own Joe and available through his website : www.1x2betting.co.uk The price for the system details and receiving picks by email is a one-time payment only of 10 pounds. That for me was the best 10 pounds i ever spent on getting information. I will not post the details of the systems as they are copyright protected and anyhow i think Joe deserves every 10 pounds he can get for this. System description : Bet selections are soccer hot favourites; if you want to know how these are chosen, Joe through 1X2Betting offers an 11-page PDF system document complete with bankroll risk analysis. I will post the selections shortly before kick-off depending on my schedule and available time. Since there is some room for making your own judgment its not a fixed system but a strategy. Money management : 100 unit starting bank and level stakes of 10% of the bank, recalculate each time the bank doubles. I'll put up full results of the system when posting each bet result. I have been running this system with real money the past 6 months so no more paper trailing. Its real life with real money. This will not be the same as the proofing on Joe's site. It will be a personal version. The main difference is this: since i live in Holland many bookmakers have closed or refuse my account. I am therefore mainly dependent on Betfair. Sometimes bookmakers do offer a better price which i'll miss out on. Also since Betfair does not have the Dutch soccer i will not be betting on those selections. Let's rock and roll :drums

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Soccer Hot Favourites System i'll be posting kick-off times CET, odds will be both before and after commission of 5%. first bets: 19/02/2005 13:30 Arsenal v Sheffield : Arsenal 10 @ 1.33(1.313) 19/02/2005 16:00 Peterhead v Elgin : Peterhead 10 @ 1.31(1.294) both matched as i type, price should still be available for a while and you may even do better 19/02/2005 16:00 Gretna v Montrose : Gretna 10 @ ..... looking for 1.14 but not matched yet. 19/02/2005 18:00 Galatasaray v Sakaryaspor : Galatasaray 10 @ .... looking for 1.16 should get matched any time now.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.