Gooners Over 0.5 goals

JdsGooner90

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals Just had a big scare, deposited £200 to play roulette with as my tax rebate went in today, i put £150 on red then was supposed to cover blacks but didnt have time, so it span with £150 on red! Red number 5 is my new lucky number :clap Just won back what i lost in october in 15 minutes :nana

Re: Gooners Over 0.5 goals

Just had a big scare' date=' deposited £200 to play roulette with as my tax rebate went in today, i put £150 on red then was supposed to cover blacks but didnt have time, so it span with £150 on red! Red number 5 is my new lucky number :clap Just won back what i lost in october in 15 minutes :nana[/quote'] Jesus, you're dangerous.

Your are my man. I have vision to hit 200 0.5 over games for 3-5 years...to 1.000.000e...:)))) I only bet on 0.5 over. One per day. Monthly that is 4.32*50e. I started with 50e every month. Bet365 is rules... Greetings from Serbia! All the best in the next games guys. :))))
Sorry to burst your bubble but 200 can't be done. I've only seen one effort over 100 in the last 5 years and that was not done with real money.

Nice' date=' do you know how to create your own thread with your own bets?[/quote'] Hmmm...I am not sure what do you asking me, but if you mean on my bank i can say that i go to all in from 50e to 1.000e and i making some parts...exactly on 200e i withdrawn 50e and go ahead with 150e to 1.000e all in...Just one per day...