A League > 19 - 21 October

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 19 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Melbourne Victory v Adelaide United (09:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United Jets v Central Coast Mariners (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.74 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Western Sydney Wanderers FC v Sydney FC (09:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wellington Phoenix v Brisbane Roar (04:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Perth Glory v Melbourne Heart (07:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: A League > 19 - 21 October Melbourne victory-Adelaide 2 KEy players are missing for the home team.They started the season with 2 defeats losing 1:2 at home and 5:0 away.On hte other side Adelaide started with 2 victories.The odds for away win are dropping fast.They started from 2.9 with bet365 and now are 2.6.In a local bookie they were 2.7 now are 2.3 so GL all

Re: A League > 19 - 21 October Adelaide @ 2.58 pinnacle Adelaide -1(EH) @ 5.00 sportsbet Adelaide have yet to concede after a 2-0 road win over Newcastle and a 1-0 home win over West Sydney. They gain Vidosic back for this game which will improve their forward play as this Victory defence is pretty poor. They were smashed 5-0 by the Brisbane Roar as they are still gettting used to playing to their new coach's system which came after losing 2-1 at home to the Melbourne Heart. Though the Victory get back Thompson and Rojas, and they wil be more of a threat up front, their defence is pretty ordinary and can see Adelaide targeting them with Vidosic and Ramsay out wide 2-5 (-1.85)

Re: A League > 19 - 21 October It's hard to argue with you lads on this one. Victory have been exceptionally poor so far, and It's not what I expected. However, I still think they have the best squad in the league and the best coach in the league. Those 2 ingredients don't always guarantee success, but I certainly think the Victory will turn a corner sooner rather then later, and I personally am looking forward to that day. Adelaide have started the season well, but I'm not convinced they can keep it up consistently. No bet for me on this one.

Re: A League > 19 - 21 October Much better performance from Melbourne, they still have a ways to go, but I'll be much more confident backing them at home from here on out. I know it's only one game and that their problems aren't completely resolved, but that win will fill them with confidence and hopefully push them on a bit.

Re: A League > 19 - 21 October

Adelaide @ 2.58 :( Adelaide -1(EH) @ 5.00 :(
Newcastle @ 3.36 pinnacle Been much more impressed with how Newcastle has played than Central Coast as the signing of Heskey has gone them a very good target man up the pitch. He will be up against Sainsbury, who may struggle to cope with his physical presence while Zwaanswijk has the strength but not the speed that he used to. Young Goodwin played well last week, and like him to take advantage of the weak link in the CC defence, as Bojic has a tendency to get caught out. Though CC has yet to concede, see this as a game where it will happen, while their own attack has scored just once and not too cinfident in them scoring as they lack some firepower up front. Newcastle's defence has some decent players to close them down, while in midfield, both sides have players who like to win and then work the ball but not much has stood out there this season. Newcastle with the edge in attack looks the team more likely to score here West Sydney @ 3.26 pinnacle West Sydney have been hard to break down with an opening 0-0 draw with Central Coast and then a 1-0 road loss to Adelaide. Like them to get their first goal here as Sydney's defence is pretty bad, as they have leaked 5 goals already in these two games, and with Griffiths injured for this game, it just get s worse for them. Going forward they have looked good in patches but expect West Sydney to close the spaces down in midfield as the threat of Del Piero there is something they will look to negate. Like their own marquis player Ono to come into the reckoning as the space between the midfield and their backs is too wide which should allow him some move in between the two lines and play some balls through. First Sydney derby and like the home team, who has been the more steadier of the two so far this season, to record their first win of the season 2-7 (-3.85)

Re: A League > 19 - 21 October Perth Glory -1 @ 3.75 Sportsbet Fancy Perth here. Their record at home is outstanding and I can't see anything stopping that this season. Only 1 defeat in their last 10 outings at NIB Stadium. In those outings they comfortably cleared the margin on a number of occasions, and I'd expect them to do so again. They still have the same squad, same coach, same set-up, and haven't had any big names leave the side - so I think we'll continue to see good outings at home, and perhaps even some improvement considering the consistency they have across all of the things I just mentioned. Smeltz is a big loss but Mehmet is a quality replacement.

Perth Glory -1 @ 3.75 Sportsbet ;) Fancy Perth here. Their record at home is outstanding and I can't see anything stopping that this season. Only 1 defeat in their last 10 outings at NIB Stadium. In those outings they comfortably cleared the margin on a number of occasions, and I'd expect them to do so again. They still have the same squad, same coach, same set-up, and haven't had any big names leave the side - so I think we'll continue to see good outings at home, and perhaps even some improvement considering the consistency they have across all of the things I just mentioned. Smeltz is a big loss but Mehmet is a quality replacement.
Happy with that. Glory weren't as convincing as I'd expected, but they created enough chances and thankfully took a few of them, and they defended well enough.

Perth Glory -1 @ 3.75 Sportsbet Fancy Perth here. Their record at home is outstanding and I can't see anything stopping that this season. Only 1 defeat in their last 10 outings at NIB Stadium. In those outings they comfortably cleared the margin on a number of occasions, and I'd expect them to do so again. They still have the same squad, same coach, same set-up, and haven't had any big names leave the side - so I think we'll continue to see good outings at home, and perhaps even some improvement considering the consistency they have across all of the things I just mentioned. Smeltz is a big loss but Mehmet is a quality replacement.
Nice pick :clap