Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October

Jase82

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Bournemouth v Leyton Orient (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Carlisle United v Notts County (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Colchester United v Stevenage (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crawley Town v Bury (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hartlepool United v Doncaster Rovers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Portsmouth v Crewe Alexandra (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Scunthorpe United v Brentford (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sheffield United v Oldham Athletic (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Swindon Town v Coventry City (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tranmere Rovers v Yeovil Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Preston North End v Milton Keynes Dons (13:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shrewsbury Town v Walsall (15:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Portsmouth @ 2.2 - bet365 V Crewe. Taking an early price here as I can't see it holding. Basically I fancy us to do the business over Wycombe midweek, and Crewe this weekend. I was surprised by how much we took the game to MK Dons at the weekend. We went two up, missed a PEN, and created numerous chances to put the game to bed in the first half. Before the MK Dons had to bring on Alan Smith on 33 minutes to change things, and he had the desired impact as we eventually caved to draw 2-2. But it's the way in which we confidently took the game to MK Dons that impressed me. Not many sides will completely dominate MK Dons on their own patch this season. I also think Akos Buzsaky may get more game time in the next two games, and our form is definitely picking up. The way Crewe play often leaves them open to conceding the odd goal, and I think we're playing with a lot of confidence right now, and creating chances. Either way I think over 2.5 goals is probably a good choice as well here as I can't see it being a dull affair.

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October Tranmere seems like a good bet.They are still without a defeat concedeing only 2 goals in 4 games at home.Yeovil on the other side manage to take some points when they are at home but they have lost their last 3 visits(Preston,Leyton and Dons).It would be very hard for Yeovil to avoid the defeat?

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October

Tranmere seems like a good bet.They are still without a defeat concedeing only 2 goals in 4 games at home.Yeovil on the other side manage to take some points when they are at home but they have lost their last 3 visits(Preston' date=Leyton and Dons).It would be very hard for Yeovil to avoid the defeat?
I have to disagree with this and rather would go for over 2.5.Tranmere is in superb streak but every streak has it's end.Yeovil started season very good with 1 draw and 3 consecutive wins (especially against Brentford away @ 4.75) so they are capable to give a decent performance but then come "black September" where they have 6 lost matches in a row.Same point here: every streak has it's end and with last Saturday wins against Colchester it seems that guests are wakening.So, in my humble opinion, bet on Tranmere has no value especially not for odds around 1.60 as they are settled now I would rather try draw-away or even just plain draw if must bet on H D A market, but over 2.5 looks pretty confident indeed. Cheers

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October @Jase82 Mate can you tell me is there any chance that match Portsmouth-Crewe will be postponed? I've just read that Trapattoni called Connor Clifford for match against Germany and I think that with already called Lubomir Michalik and Mustapha Dumbuya it counts three players from Portsmouth so, according to the rules, Portsmouth now have right to request a cancellation? If not then due to above and terrible performance of Portsmouth against Wycombe I believe there is excellent value to bet on Crewe or at least laying Portsmouth.

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October Colchester - Stevenage AH0 1.99 Pinnacle 4/10 I´m leaning towards Stevenage but a draw is possible. Colchester is an average team and started this season the same manner like last season. At home they are hard to beat but they don´t win too many games (home so far 1-3-1, last season 8-11-4). Stevenage seems to be stronger away than home (away 4-1-0) and haven´t lost a match so far. Last season Stevenage beat them 6-1 on their soil. Maybe it´s time for revenge, but I doubt that Colchester will win this fixture.

@Jase82 Mate can you tell me is there any chance that match Portsmouth-Crewe will be postponed? I've just read that Trapattoni called Connor Clifford for match against Germany and I think that with already called Lubomir Michalik and Mustapha Dumbuya it counts three players from Portsmouth so, according to the rules, Portsmouth now have right to request a cancellation? If not then due to above and terrible performance of Portsmouth against Wycombe I believe there is excellent value to bet on Crewe or at least laying Portsmouth.
Connor Clifford left Pompey last month. Lubomir michalik is only on stand by, so will only get called up if Slovakia have players pulling out through injuries, and I believe the deadline is Thursday. You are right in saying that Mustapha dumbuya is away with Sierra Leone. Tbh I can see why people would now look to oppose Portsmouth. But I still fancy us, as I can see there being a positive response. Remember the game against Wycombe was in a cup competition that very few clubs care about, and Wycombe started the game on Tuesday very positively from the start. Almost playing like they were in the cup final or something. I would expect a positive response on Saturday from us, as we've been playing well in the league. It's just a shame we couldn't carry that form into the cup on Tuesday, and weren't able to get to grips with the determined League Two side in wet and rainy conditions.

Actually' date=' Lubomir Michalik could possibly miss out through injury anyway as he came off injured in the second half on Tuesday.[/quote'] Just one more reason to bet against Portsmouth although I don't understand how then he can be on stand-by for Slovakia if he's injured?

Just one more reason to bet against Portsmouth although I don't understand how then he can be on stand-by for Slovakia if he's injured?
Maybe.. I wish you luck if you take it :) He's not been ruled out yet, but he has a problem with his ankle or something... So he might play, but we won't know until the day.

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October Does anyone have an idea why the odds on Carlisle (vs. Notts) drop? To me Notts @ 3.1 (Pinnacle) is worth a small shot, although their form looks bad but they played almost all top5 teams of the league recently (except Swindon). Whenever Carlisle met a top team they lost (except a draw vs. Swindon) and besides that at home they are average (home record so far 1-2-2)...Notts AH0 @ 2.24 is another option. Away they are unbeaten for quite a while (last away defeat was in February or March at Hartlepool). So the value seems to be on Notts.

I have to disagree with this and rather would go for over 2.5.Tranmere is in superb streak but every streak has it's end.Yeovil started season very good with 1 draw and 3 consecutive wins (especially against Brentford away @ 4.75) so they are capable to give a decent performance but then come "black September" where they have 6 lost matches in a row.Same point here: every streak has it's end and with last Saturday wins against Colchester it seems that guests are wakening.So, in my humble opinion, bet on Tranmere has no value especially not for odds around 1.60 as they are settled now I would rather try draw-away or even just plain draw if must bet on H D A market, but over 2.5 looks pretty confident indeed. Cheers
Tranmere seems like a good bet.They are still without a defeat concedeing only 2 goals in 4 games at home.Yeovil on the other side manage to take some points when they are at home but they have lost their last 3 visits(Preston' date=Leyton and Dons).It would be very hard for Yeovil to avoid the defeat?
Player Impact: Andy Robinson, Midfielder, Tranmere Robinson has missed 28 of Tranmere’s 57 games since the start of last season and without him they’ve won only 25% compared to a win rate of 52% with him. Without him there has been a 31% fall in goals scored from 1.55 per game to just 1.07 while they have conceded 51% more goals per game.

Player Impact: Andy Robinson' date= Midfielder, Tranmere Robinson has missed 28 of Tranmere’s 57 games since the start of last season and without him they’ve won only 25% compared to a win rate of 52% with him. Without him there has been a 31% fall in goals scored from 1.55 per game to just 1.07 while they have conceded 51% more goals per game.
Could you please tell where did you found this info? Thanks in advance

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October And beside Robinson, Tranmere will be without Akpa Akpro (top scorer) and first goalkeeper fon Williams.On the other side Yeovil is without strikers Lewis Young and Gozie Ugwu and midfielder Gavin Williams.

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October Bournemouth v Orient Struggling to see how Bournemouth are odds on for this game in their current state. Seems to be a big overreaction to Eddie Howe coming back. He probably wont even be in the dugout. One win from eleven games shows there are a lot of problems to be ironed out and they have to be opposed at the prices this week imo. Lisbie being out is a blow but still.......

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October Tranmere v Yeovil Got to oppose Tranmere at the prices. Robinson, Akpa Akpro and Fon Williams are three important players. Yeovil had two lots of extreme form so far and are capable of getting something here. Their new loan signings seem to have given them a boost and I think they will be difficult to beat.

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October Great odds on Preston v MK Dons on Sunday. Looking at the form Preston are 3-1-1 at home whilst MK Dons are 1-2-2 away. MK Dons solitary away win came against Bury who are bottom of the table. MK Dons centre backs are both out too. Preston dnb is 2.05 at William Hill!

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October England League One- 13th of October- 16.00 CET- Tranmere-Yeovil under 2.75 @1.87 3/10 sbobet Tranmere started very strongly being the leader currently being 4 points ahead of second placed Stevenage. But Tranmere are't that good as you may think. They have a very young squad and are no way promotion material. Striker Akpa Akpro (7 goals) sustained a broken foot in the last week's match away at Notts Count and will miss like the most important midfielder Robinson (7 goals). First choice keeper Fon Williams is on international duty with Wales and will be replaced by young Mooney who will make his debut. Yeovil have some injury problems. Striker Young will miss this match as midfielder Williams. Striker Ugwu (3 goals) is struggling with an injury and is a doubt therefore. Defender Webster returns from an one-match suspension. There shouldn't be many goals with Tranmere'S well organised defence. But they also miss some firepower up front which leads me to the conclusion of less goals in this match.

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October Looking at Tranmere-Yeovil match from statistic angle it looks like draw in this match is by far the best betting option.Tranmere have only one draw at home, while Yeovil is still without draw away.In past two season Tranmere didn't manage to beat Yeovil at home and adding everything already being said about suspension and injuries for both team I believe that best option is Tranmere-Yeovil X @ 3.75 B365

Portsmouth @ 2.2 - bet365 V Crewe. Taking an early price here as I can't see it holding. Basically I fancy us to do the business over Wycombe midweek, and Crewe this weekend. I was surprised by how much we took the game to MK Dons at the weekend. We went two up, missed a PEN, and created numerous chances to put the game to bed in the first half. Before the MK Dons had to bring on Alan Smith on 33 minutes to change things, and he had the desired impact as we eventually caved to draw 2-2. But it's the way in which we confidently took the game to MK Dons that impressed me. Not many sides will completely dominate MK Dons on their own patch this season. I also think Akos Buzsaky may get more game time in the next two games, and our form is definitely picking up. The way Crewe play often leaves them open to conceding the odd goal, and I think we're playing with a lot of confidence right now, and creating chances. Either way I think over 2.5 goals is probably a good choice as well here as I can't see it being a dull affair.
Comfortable 2-0 win in the end.... Next up Shrewsbury at home.. Another winnable game.

England League One- 13th of October- 16.00 CET- Tranmere-Yeovil under 2.75 @1.87 3/10 sbobet Tranmere started very strongly being the leader currently being 4 points ahead of second placed Stevenage. But Tranmere are't that good as you may think. They have a very young squad and are no way promotion material. Striker Akpa Akpro (7 goals) sustained a broken foot in the last week's match away at Notts Count and will miss like the most important midfielder Robinson (7 goals). First choice keeper Fon Williams is on international duty with Wales and will be replaced by young Mooney who will make his debut. Yeovil have some injury problems. Striker Young will miss this match as midfielder Williams. Striker Ugwu (3 goals) is struggling with an injury and is a doubt therefore. Defender Webster returns from an one-match suspension. There shouldn't be many goals with Tranmere'S well organised defence. But they also miss some firepower up front which leads me to the conclusion of less goals in this match.
3:2 -3

Looking at Tranmere-Yeovil match from statistic angle it looks like draw in this match is by far the best betting option.Tranmere have only one draw at home, while Yeovil is still without draw away.In past two season Tranmere didn't manage to beat Yeovil at home and adding everything already being said about suspension and injuries for both team I believe that best option is Tranmere-Yeovil X @ 3.75 B365
Well, red card for Yeovil changed everything.Without it I'm pretty sure that draw is the most Tranmere could get in today match.However over 2.5 went in into first half so there is some profit. As for Portsmouth match, well done Jase82 :notworthy, and thanks for discussion cause it made me bet that Portsmouth will score 2 or more goals so again some profit here. All in all not bad for England 1 especially knowing that this is round with international break.

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October 3pts Preston to beat MK Dons 15/8 BetVictor Preston have a decent home record this season and there’s no reason why that can’t continue here. MK Dons have had a couple of poor draws in their last few matches and they are struggling for defensive numbers in this match. Preston look good when they go forward, especially at Deepdale and with the incentive of going above their opponents should they win this match I think they look decent value here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/preston-vs-mk-dons-betting-preston-can-keep-up-their-impressive-home-form-in-front-of-the-cameras

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October 3pts Walsall to beat Shrewsbury 5/2 Boylesports Shrewsbury’s lack of goals doesn’t surprise me but it is a concern and I’m not sure I can back them in this match against a capable Walsall side who clearly aren’t the team who’ve struggled for the last couple of seasons. George Bowerman brings a goal threat to the party for Walsall and that threat could well be enough to give the west midlands side the win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/shrewsbury-vs-walsall-betting-walsall-can-rediscover-winning-ways-at-greenhous-meadow

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October Hi everyone Very little today but I am going to bet on the two games in league 1. Walsall were written off preseason and it is understandable due to their narrow escape of relegation last season, and their seeming lack of quality. I actually went to the Walsall ground: Bescot, in pre season and it was quite an experience. There was what I would describe as an interesting fella in the Walsall end who was walking to and fro along the front row behind the goal. He was dancing with his top off and was gambolling half naked as well as having sex with thin air. He was in fact, far more entertaining than Walsall’s football team. Anyways, Walsall have surprised many and have a good record away from home, so hats off to them. I think with this game with Shrewsbury, being a local derby and Walsall been somewhat of both teams to score specialists (8 out of 11 games), I would go for both teams to score in this game. The other game in League 1: Preston v MK Dons, could see both teams scoring. Preston have had 7 out of 10 games with both teams scoring and take on a decent side in MK Dons who lie 7th in the league. I expect they will get a goal against a team who always tend to concede. To add a bit of value I am going to choose a game from the Scottish challenge cup. Queen of the South look good to beat Arbroath. Q of the S have played 8 games in the league, won 7 and drew 1. The 4 games at home, they have scored 10 and not conceded one goal. Arbroath are in the same league but Queen of the South’s record is far too good to assume anything other than a home win. Best odds are 6/10. Treble pays around 4/1 Thoughts guys?

Re: Npower Football League One > 13th / 14th October For anybody betting on the Shrewsbury v Walsall game just a bit of local info for you. It is considered a big derby to fans of these two teams (Police helicopter flying about already). This may have an effect on the way that the game is played as it wont be played as just another league fixture. Good luck with your bets