Tennis thread.

Sco

Ok. After some time off thought I might start on some good ol' tennis betting again. First thing I would do is to put an accy on for the big 4 here: Johansson, Federer, Roddick and Tommy Haas. These 4 dont give the best return, at around 1.27 but these are sure bankers. Possible Upsets: Henman V Kiefer, Keifer has the possibility to beat Henman here, who lost in the australian somewhat suprisingly to Davydenko. Keifer has not been too bad this year, so there is possible value in 2.62 I also quite fancy Ancic to beat Taylor dent. I have never really been a big fan of Dent, and I guess it will come down to who serves best on the day. Picks: Ok. Well if I will be going for (strength out of 10) 10/10 on the Accumulator above @1.27 4/10 Kiefer tb Henman @2.62 4/10 Ancic tb Dent 5/10 Schalken tb Pavel Fingers crossed everyone Sco

Re: Tennis thread. Hass is having back problems so make sure you use a bookie that will void the selection if he has to retire. I would leave him out at such a short price, as the problem restricts his serve. The courts at the ABM indoor and fast suit Henmans game perfectly, if he was playing Kiefer outside on rebound ace think there would be good value in Kiefer. But not so sure indoors on faster courts , also Kiefer just lost in S/Sets first round of open 13 indoor to Beck and was reported off form. Like you say Dent - Ancic could go either way. Think Schalken is the best bet coming back to form with the home crowd and the fact that he beat Pavel in S/Sets in thier only previous hard court match.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.