Any REAL system that really leaves you in profit n the long run?

jasonp

hi, I am back..maybe the title sounds stupid, but I just want to know any system that really works in the long run. You read about so many systems (lay draw and then close back, lay 0-0, under / over, lay favourites, lay underdogs, correct scores) etc... can anyone suggest a system that have proven profitable and not so complicated to use? well, I use a mix of what I have mentioned above..but I am eager to know if I am missing something... sorry if this sounds an idiotic question, since I know football is unpredicatble and all systems have their flaws...but, any diabolic system out there?

Re: Any REAL system that really leaves you in profit n the long run? Of course there is jason, just read The Perfect System thread in this forum and put your money on whatever it says. What could be simpler?:rollin Live testing for ten months and still going strong. Having said that, no selections for tomorrow yet:o

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.