Jump Racing Tuesday 25th Sep 2012

Trainer J.O'Neil sends out three today for N.A and one i'll side with is a 5yr old that has had 4 runs and shown absolutely nothing, Owned by JP this 5yr old gelding is making his come back from a nice long break of well over 100 days and runs off a handy weight of 10-6 Sure he's up against it ''on paper'' but it would be no surprise in seeing Jonjo bring this one to life in a race of this Class. Jockey R.Mclernon makes the trip for this sole ride on the card. 4:50 Newton Abbot - High Road. E/w Bet.

Re: Jump Racing Tuesday 25th Sep 2012 4.20 Newton Abbot - 1pt win Kapdor @ 10/1 (SJ)This horse is a little on the drift but it's not great racing today and not a huge amount else catches my eye. I think this handicap hurdle is very weak and the favourite has to saddle top-weight on this ground having won a poor race last time and can be taken on. John Flint's runner also won last time over 2 miles with the extra 3f on offer today more suitable (outpaced before staying on again). He can drop anchor on occasions but the blinkers helped him find under pressure and they are kept on here. He's capable of running well on soft, as seen here three starts back, when chasing home a horse who subsequently won off 16lbs higher next time. He isn't the easiest of horses but there are question marks over several of these and I fancy him to go well again.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.