** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

'home from home' system [aways]

scotty657

Was bored earlier and thought I should try and make a little system primarily for some interest over the week and at the weekends. I don't like basing systems on recent form to be honest and was trying to think of another angle. Then I thought about trying to search for a team which seems to favour playing at a certain stadium, whether or not their expected to earn anything there. This is the primary criteria but is open for tweaking and additional rules: - The away team must have won 3/6 of the aways here. - The away team must have lost no more than 1/3 here. - Only results from the last 8 years. - Odds no less than 2.00 [bet365] - No injury or suspension ravaged sides. This is clearly a very simple idea but I look forward to seeing how it goes, It has not been back-tested at all and is just a paper trail at the moment. EDIT Forgot to say I will cover most top leagues and some lower leagues from the top nations.