QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012

staffy

Re: QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012

They have only played Swansea and Norwich though.... The thing that puts me off is Andy Carroll's continued absence' date=' as he's streets ahead of Carlton cole IMO.[/quote'] Not being able to score against Norwich is a bad sign though, as Norwich hardly ever keep a clean sheet. It is a derby, so could still go either way i guess. I still think Sam prides his season on good home form, he always has done.

Re: QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012 under 2.5 at 1.88 pinnaclesports 1. derby, 2. both teams havent been scoring many goals. So price is decent with all these things in mind. IMHO 2 goals are the most that could happen in this game so i m happy to take this price.

Re: QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012 Bonjour What do you think of Over 2.5 @1.975 or more, 3.5 @3.20 on bet365 I dont know very well this teams but,if i read you good they are 2 not prolific goals team, Caroll is injured if i have understand and it is a derby . The odds are not too high ? The H2H is [TABLE=class: head_to_head] [TR=class: odd highlight] [TD]06.11.04[/TD] [TD=class: flag]CHA[/TD] [TD=class: name]West Ham[/TD] [TD=class: name]QPR[/TD] [TD=class: last]2 : 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even highlight lastRow] [TD]16.10.04[/TD] [TD=class: flag]CHA[/TD] [TD=class: name]QPR[/TD] [TD=class: name]West Ham[/TD] [TD=class: last]1 : 0[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] And West Ham Goals/by Match is 1.8 QPR is 2.8 SOrry formy english see you

Re: QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012 qpr missing ferdinand traore fabio and bosingwa, they hve conceded 11 goals already and look very poor at the back tempted to back west ham at 5/2 even though they have not scored away think they might sneak this 1-0

Re: QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012 West Ham @ 3.40 sportsbet QPR have played two home games and have yet to score, as the lost 5-0 to Swansea and drew 0-0 with Chelsea. West Ham have yet to score on the road as they have lost 3-0 Swansea while they drew 0-0 at Norwich. However like West Ham to take the points here as the QPR defence in is trouble with their main players: Ferdinand, Traore, Fabio and Bosingwa are unavailble for this game. Though West Ham have had their problems scoring on the road, they do have pace with Jarvis out wide to get in behind this depleted defence while Nolan has been coming from deep to score his three goals. Big Sam will look to his defence to continue their good run of 3 cleans sheets in 5 games against a side with just two goal so far while like them to find a way to score against a defence that has allowed ten goals in so far 15-20 (-2.16)

Re: QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012 4pts Over 2.5 goals 39/40 BetVictor With the way West Ham defended last week and the defensive injuries QPR have this week you would have to think there will be goals in this match. I don’t think there would be too many arguments with the notion that both teams are better attacking than they are defending so this should be a pretty attacking derby. With over 2.5 goals being just under evens I think that looks the pick of the bets in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/qpr-vs-west-ham-betting-london-derby-can-be-high-scoring-at-loftus-road

Re: QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012 QPR were missing these defenders also at Totenham, and they had a very decent game. They will be in front of their fans,and will be very focused on 3 pts. A draw is in the air, so I think that for whom can play these picks, AH or DNB , or -0.25 to QPR is a wise bet. They have a loto of talent in midfield and attack

QPR were missing these defenders also at Totenham' date=' and they had a very decent game. They will be in front of their fans,and will be very focused on 3 pts. A draw is in the air, so I think that for whom can play these picks, AH or DNB , or -0.25 to QPR is a wise bet. They have a loto of talent in midfield and attack[/quote'] You are right about QPR missing those defenders against us. They played well and deserved a 1-1. I really think that unders is good value here. Big Sam likes to play defensively away from home and would be happy with a point here. It seems it will be Carlton Cole on his own up front which hasn't worked that well so far in terms of scoring goals. At the same time, West Ham are generally solid defensively and it is a London derby. QPR have got some good players going forward but Hughes is not the most attacking manager and I can really see a tight game here.

Re: QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012 i will probably just watch this game and maybe bet live, the reason for that is one really important player missing in WH lineup. Andy Carroll. If he played i would surely have a small bet on WH. Why? I watched their home game when they thrashed Fulham 3-0, and the man that made the difference was Andy Carroll. Every goal WH scored Carroll had a part in it. I didn't watch any WH game after that but when i see their results i understand why they haven't won any game. Carroll is missing.

Re: QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012 Qpr is now at 2.45 in my local , very good odd I can say. I will watch this fascinating derby and also hopes for some show from the stands. By the way, Can I know why show from fans in England are not very often. Like this evening, it is a derby so why fans are not making some "sfotto" against rivals etc etc

Re: QPR v West Ham 1st October 2012 Yes I mean to joke about rivals etc. etc. , prendersi in giro, sfottere... Super West ham yesterday, and a very poor Julio Cesar, however QPR for me deserved a draw. I was very impressed by the black men that has been sent off , he is very explosive

Yes I mean to joke about rivals etc. etc. , prendersi in giro, sfottere... Super West ham yesterday, and a very poor Julio Cesar, however QPR for me deserved a draw. I was very impressed by the black men that has been sent off , he is very explosive
They did do this "sfotto", in songs during the game. But whilst QPR vs West Ham is a derby it is not amongst the most fierce derbies in London. I think Julio Cesar couldn't be blamed for the second goal, if you look at it carefully it takes a small deflection just before it comes to him, very few goalkeepers if any would have saved such a shot.