Dissapointing horses the 2012 flat season

santos_

Which horses were you looking forward to seeing do well this season that just haven't cut it and been a let down? For me I have two that spring to mind. Strong Suit (who I have backed all season!) has been a real let down he just doesn't seem the same horse this year I have probably made excuses for him but Saturday really showed the level he was at where he had no excuses in a field that if of his A game he would have beaten but he was well beaten off I think this project for me is over. Another horse I had high hopes for was Sirius Prospect. This horse did me a good turn last season I backed him most of his wins he won 5 from 8 starts in some decent handicaps and they way he was winning races made me think he would be one to keep on side. Seven efforts this season and the best he's managed is a third of eight. Def one who hasn't trained on as a 4 yo. Who has been a let down for you?

Re: Dissapointing horses the 2012 flat season Born to Sea won nothing but her maiden und was rated 118. This Rating is an absolute joke, in the Keeneland Royal Whip Stakes he was easily beaten by Famous Name, who was rated 2 pounds below BTS but had to carry 9 pounds (!!) more weight. This is the most overrated and dissapointing horse of the year.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.