** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Week 4 - Football bets

Dave8838

Week 4 Bets - all 1pts win unless stated. Premiership Looks like a tough week this week, the league starting up again after an international break and champions league starting again next week, some team all be it changing there teams quite a bit due to injuries which always seem to happen from international week more so then any other week!. NORWICH V WEST HAM looks like this could be an interesting match, I could make a case for all the results here with both teams will be targeting these sort of matches to pick up maximum points in there quest for that magic 40 points, so I will be leaving the 90 minutes market alone for now, but once I see the line ups I may change my mind so possible update on this match and a further bet around 12.35pm tomorrow. For now though the market that I like the look of is the over 2.5 goals, as I said before I would expect bth teams to be targeting this kind of match, both will go into the match thinking there is a strong chance of he 3 points, which should make for a open game and hopefully we will see each team playing attacking football. I havent been to impressed with west ham in the first 2 weeks however there performance in there last game was a lot more encouraging and Norwich without a win so far have been a bit unlucky, they were totally out played in the first game against fulham, but hey came back to record 2 encouraging draws, and really should have beaten spurs at white hart lane it was only the brilliance of the spurs keeper which denied them. Therefore I will be putting up a selection of OVER 2.5 goals, best price 10/11 generally available with several bookmakers. REST OF THE GAMES Have got a few possible selections but I will be waiting on team selections, so I will be updating 2 times tomorrow, once at 12.35 for a possible second bet in the Norwich v west ham game, and a second update at 2.15 when hopefully i will have a complete team news for the othe games.

Re: Week 4 - Football bets No bets in the other leagues this week, there was a possible four matches I was interesting in on Saturday in he lower leagues but at the prices I will not be putting them up, no real value in them and in the long term wouldn't be good bets to be having. However Sunday games look interesting and possible angles in both of them to look at, but I'll be updating Sunday 9.30am for them matches.

Re: Week 4 - Football bets Update OVER 2.5 goals QPR V CHELSEA 10/11 victor chandler, 5/6 stan James and skybet 1 POINT WIN Struggling for time for reasons behind bet, feel this should be more like 4/5 so value in the bet and over the year I feel we would show a profit from it.

Welcome to PL Dave! We generally encourage members to post their thoughts and selections for each game in the individual threads. You will find these put up by one of the mods usually a week before game kick off. If you wish to keep a diary of your bets, the glory hunters part of the forum would probably be a good place to start :)