** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup Qualfiers - Concacaf > Sept 12th

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 12 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH][/TH] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Antigua and Barbuda v Guatemala (00:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]216.36 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Guyana v El Salvador (01:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]265.19 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mexico v Costa Rica (02:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]277.78 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Panama v Canada (02:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.08 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]277.78 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Concacaf > Sept 12th Panama v Canada-Canada to win @ 4.75 Bet365 4/10 Units I think this represents a real value bet as Canada are sitting top of the group with 7 points and already have a win over panama. On paper Canada look the stronger team with the better players. Canada have won 3 of the last 5 and drawn 2 (with USA and Honduras, who i feel are better than both Panama and Canada) so come in to this game on a good run. Panama come in to the game on the back of 2 losses, to Portugal and Canada. I think on that summary the bookies are really overpricing Canada and they are most definitely worth a small bet.

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Concacaf > Sept 12th

Panama v Canada-Canada to win @ 4.75 Bet365 4/10 Units I think this represents a real value bet as Canada are sitting top of the group with 7 points and already have a win over panama. On paper Canada look the stronger team with the better players. Canada have won 3 of the last 5 and drawn 2 (with USA and Honduras, who i feel are better than both Panama and Canada) so come in to this game on a good run. Panama come in to the game on the back of 2 losses, to Portugal and Canada. I think on that summary the bookies are really overpricing Canada and they are most definitely worth a small bet.
I saw that too. Panama haven't beaten Canada in recent times according to soccerway. Since 1996, they have drawn 4 times in Panama - http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/09/12/nc-america/wc-qualifying-concacaf/panama/canada/1228159/head2head/ I saw quite a bit of the weekend's game in Canada which they won 1-0. It was a good contest, but this report reminds me that Canada were more of a threat in attack. Panama's main strength seemed to be defending - http://www.concacaf.com/page/WCQ/NewsDetail/0,,12813~2912526,00.html

I saw that too. Panama haven't beaten Canada in recent times according to soccerway. Since 1996, they have drawn 4 times in Panama - http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/09/12/nc-america/wc-qualifying-concacaf/panama/canada/1228159/head2head/ I saw quite a bit of the weekend's game in Canada which they won 1-0. It was a good contest, but this report reminds me that Canada were more of a threat in attack. Panama's main strength seemed to be defending - http://www.concacaf.com/page/WCQ/NewsDetail/0,,12813~2912526,00.html
I watched a bit of the Canada game too, they aren't as bad as made out to be, i really can't see why the bookies have priced this with Panama as comfortable favourites. Will definitely be putting some money on Canada here:hope What about the other matches in this section, what do you reckon? I think Mexico will beat Costa Rica but they can always be a bit dodgy.

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Concacaf > Sept 12th A word of warning on Canada: they are a very defensive team and I imagine they will play for a draw in this game considering their favourable position in the group. I would bet +0.5AH or the draw rather than a straight Canada win. Unders is likely but bookies are aware of this.

Panama v Canada-Canada to win @ 4.75 Bet365 4/10 Units I think this represents a real value bet as Canada are sitting top of the group with 7 points and already have a win over panama. On paper Canada look the stronger team with the better players. Canada have won 3 of the last 5 and drawn 2 (with USA and Honduras, who i feel are better than both Panama and Canada) so come in to this game on a good run. Panama come in to the game on the back of 2 losses, to Portugal and Canada. I think on that summary the bookies are really overpricing Canada and they are most definitely worth a small bet.
Well, I just saw the game and I though Panama deserved their 2-0 win. Canada were disappointing. Panama weren't great, but it seemed that once they got their noses in front they wouldn't let go of the lead. The game was quite different to the weekend one in Canada.

Well' date=' I just saw the game and I though Panama deserved their 2-0 win. Canada were disappointing. Panama weren't great, but it seemed that once they got their noses in front they wouldn't let go of the lead. The game was quite different to the weekend one in Canada.[/quote'] Yeah you're right i watched some of the game too thought Canada were poor. Had to have a bet at those odds though will be more wary for the next game. 2012 Football Record: 0-1 (-4)