Pokerstars Personalised WCOOP schedule

Washman

Nice to know stars are on the ball with their customers bankrolls: [TABLE=width: 650, align: center]

[TR] [TD=width: 650, bgcolor: #000000][TABLE=width: 650] [TR] [TD=width: 250, bgcolor: #000000]pscom-250.jpg[/TD] [TD=width: 400, bgcolor: #000000, align: right][TABLE] [TR] [TD]Login[/TD] [TD=width: 15][/TD] [TD=width: 1, bgcolor: #656565][/TD] [TD=width: 15][/TD] [TD]How to Play[/TD] [TD=width: 15][/TD] [TD=width: 1, bgcolor: #656565][/TD] [TD=width: 15][/TD] [TD]Cashier[/TD] [TD=width: 15][/TD] [TD=width: 1, bgcolor: #656565][/TD] [TD=width: 15][/TD] [TD]Help[/TD] [TD=width: 30][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #000000]title.jpg[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=bgcolor: #ffffff][TABLE=width: 650] [TR] [TD=width: 30][/TD] [TD=width: 30][TABLE=width: 590] [TR] [TD=width: 590][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 590, align: left]Dear MrTricky, Based on your recent tournament history, we've composed the following personalized WCOOP schedule for you. You can register for all of these tourneys now! [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 100%, align: center]NL HOLD'EM EN-Title.jpgHoldem_wk2.jpg pixel.jpgpixel.jpg pixel.jpgpixel.jpg [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 590, align: left] A full range of qualifiers is also running under the 'Events' > 'WCOOP'* tab. For a full WCOOP schedule, visit the WCOOP web pages. [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 590, align: left]Enjoy the tourneys![/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 590][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 590][TABLE=width: 590] [TR] [TD=width: 85]negreanu-whi.jpg[/TD] [TD=width: 15][/TD] [TD=width: 490]Regards, Daniel Negreanu Team PokerStars PRO [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] So, what do you think I should play, Event 22 on its own, or all the others :rollin:rollin

Re: Pokerstars Personalised WCOOP schedule According to Stars, they based it on your previous variant history i.e. Holdem, Omaha etc together with the tournament starts most relevant to players time zones. Whilst not admitting to an almighty cockup, they have admitted that previous buyins and bankrolls weren't considered. All this despite the numerous customer surveys we keep getting from them. Another case of companies appearing to hear but not listen me thinks. Bink event 22 Washy then put your feet up, simples. ;)

Re: Pokerstars Personalised WCOOP schedule I had to laff when i got a similar email from em.. Havent played anything near that Buy-In fer almost a year and most recent history on Stars has been PL/FL08 Freerolls. (Im learning the game) I sent em a snotty email asking them to consider looking properly at player accounts before offering this kind of useless advice. Strangely they havent replied lol Nice one Stars