Flat Racing Saturday 8th Sep 2012

What a cracking line up for the BF Sprint cup Group 1 due off at 3:25 Ortensia - Bated Breath - Society Rock etc etc but am going for a horse i have followed all season and if you ask me his first Group 1 is well overdue, he has been expensive to follow and last time out Ryan Moore was caught napping and really should have won but these things happen, jockey Richard Hughes is back in the plate today and i can see him being a lot more handy this time in preparation for his challenge, the pick does take a tug but even over the 7f back at Newbury he finished like a train, he's down today in trip over this 6f and if Richard can get him going around the 3f pole i can see him pulling away and winning and getting his first Group 1. Connections have said all season the plan was always getting a Group 1 under him and i cant see a better chance than today in the BF Sprint cup, Richard Hughes knows him very well and if given a bold handy ride he must hold a massive chance. I only hope Hughes does not try and be cheeky and get pipped by something finishing fast like Ortensia who is a pretty obvious Danger. Haydock Park 3:25 - STRONG SUIT. Win Bet. Best of luck in your day.

Re: Flat Racing Saturday 8th Sep 2012 16.45 - Kempton - Rawaki @ 9/2 BetVictor Lightly raced 4yo who won on his only AW start which was his debut. Has since ran very respectively in 3 handicaps since in better company than he is taking on today, the last of those starts at Ascot in July. Was due to race last month and was very heavily backed before playing up in the stalls and being withdrawn. Should be able to make up for that tomorrow from his nice draw. Yard in super form and have good record at the track

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.