** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup Qualfiers - Oceania > Sept 7th

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Solomon Islands v Tahiti (05:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] New Caledonia v New Zealand (10:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Oceania > Sept 7th Hi, I assume you are the same Louis as on CPFC :unsure Popped on here as I was looking at the All Whites (FIFA ranking 95) match against New Caledonia (ranked 128). This is a must-win for NZ (certainly in the eyes of their supporters) following their 2-0 exit from the Nations Cup in June at the hands of their opponents on Friday. They did field an under-strength team that day and will be bolstered tomorrow with their english-based stars - Premiership defenders Ryan Nelsen (Queen's Park Rangers) and Winston Reid (West Ham) will join Tommy Smith (Ipswich Town) as the back-line of the 3-4-3 formation NZ adopted in their last WC campaign. New Zealand coach Ricki Herbert on the return of Nelsen and Reid: "We miss them when they're not here, it's like the All Blacks when Dan Carter and Richie McCaw aren't playing." On the WC qualifier: "We need to be ruthless at home and clinical away during this campaign if we are serious about reaching a consecutive World Cup. A winning start is vital as we don’t want to open the door for anyone else to build momentum.” Without undermining New Caledonia's achievement too much, the previous match in the Nations Cup was in New Caledonia, in very hot conditions and was the 4th match in 8 days (9 days for NC). Whilst the NZ squad are all full-time professionals, New Caledonia did play the game at a very high tempo and pace despite the conditions. NZ have a full strength side whilst New Caledonia will be without French-based defender Judikael Ixoee (Hyères) and midfielder Marius Bako. New Zealand should have enough to edge this and 1.7 (Betvictor) looks reasonable odds.

Re: World Cup Qualfiers - Oceania > Sept 7th I agree with the New Zealand prediction, not on the ability of NZ but the opposition, I saw them a while back and they are very poor, an in fact 1.70 is not a bad price, my caution would be 11 players behind the ball, so would look to draw no bet as a form of contingency